Samurai Archives

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Re: Samurai Archives

Unread postby Mitsunari » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Sun Fin wrote:I think it killed 9D as well to be honest! I miss Baiko :(

Too many cooks, not enough broth! Well, staff positions...plus, I wasn't delirious about 9D 'assimilating' SJA, which two of 9D's honchos were adamant about.

Yeah I miss him too, and ParrotSneeze...those two had me creased up with laughter at times, oh mercy.
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Yeah... my fellow admins were to young to understand the concept of tact back then...

It only got as far as it did due to thye hard work of Skode, another name I miss :(
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mitsunari » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:54 am

Sun Fin wrote:Yeah... my fellow admins were to young to understand the concept of tact back then...

It only got as far as it did due to thye hard work of Skode, another name I miss :(

Aye, Skode was like the Kofi Annan of that merger!

Some questioned my decision to grant him a staff position, but he was always invaluable where propriety and diplomacy were concerned. A dude and a half. 8-)

I just remembered the time when SJA was hit by a wave of spam-bots whilst I was away, and Baiko was the only staff member online...lol...he dealt with it admirably, but wow, I think he was almost homicidal judging by his CAPITAL LETTER-LADEN YELLING IN THE IMPERIAL LOUNGE... :lol:
Mitsunari

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Aaron.K » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:31 am

Mitsunari wrote:
Sun Fin wrote:Yeah... my fellow admins were to young to understand the concept of tact back then...

Aye, Skode was like the Kofi Annan of that merger!

Some questioned my decision to grant him a staff position, but he was always invaluable where propriety and diplomacy were concerned. A dude and a half. 8-)

I just remembered the time when SJA was hit by a wave of spam-bots whilst I was away, and Baiko was the only staff member online...lol...he dealt with it admirably, but wow, I think he was almost homicidal judging by his CAPITAL LETTER-LADEN YELLING IN THE IMPERIAL LOUNGE... :lol:

MITTENS! I have not seen thee in such a long time! How are you? (It's Beowulf/Yue Fei BTW).
"Why have you come to Jotunheim all alone?"
Aaron.K
Master

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:59 am

Aaron.K wrote:MITTENS! I have not seen thee in such a long time! How are you? (It's Beowulf/Yue Fei BTW).

Well blow me down with a feather, t'is Mr Wulfenstein!

Y'know I had an inkling it was you, but the fear of public (and epic) fail prevented me from asking... :lol:

I'll PM you, me ol' vat of wisdom.
Mitsunari

Previous

Return to Kongming's Archives