Samurai Archives

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Re: Samurai Archives

Unread postby Mitsunari » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Sun Fin wrote:I think it killed 9D as well to be honest! I miss Baiko :(


Too many cooks, not enough broth! Well, staff positions...plus, I wasn't delirious about 9D 'assimilating' SJA, which two of 9D's honchos were adamant about.

Yeah I miss him too, and ParrotSneeze...those two had me creased up with laughter at times, oh mercy.
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
User avatar
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Re: Samurai Archives

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Yeah... my fellow admins were to young to understand the concept of tact back then...

It only got as far as it did due to thye hard work of Skode, another name I miss :(
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
User avatar
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: The birthplace of radio

Re: Samurai Archives

Unread postby Mitsunari » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:54 am

Sun Fin wrote:Yeah... my fellow admins were to young to understand the concept of tact back then...

It only got as far as it did due to thye hard work of Skode, another name I miss :(


Aye, Skode was like the Kofi Annan of that merger!

Some questioned my decision to grant him a staff position, but he was always invaluable where propriety and diplomacy were concerned. A dude and a half. 8-)

I just remembered the time when SJA was hit by a wave of spam-bots whilst I was away, and Baiko was the only staff member online...lol...he dealt with it admirably, but wow, I think he was almost homicidal judging by his CAPITAL LETTER-LADEN YELLING IN THE IMPERIAL LOUNGE... :lol:
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
User avatar
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Re: Samurai Archives

Unread postby Aaron.K » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:31 am

Mitsunari wrote:
Sun Fin wrote:Yeah... my fellow admins were to young to understand the concept of tact back then...

It only got as far as it did due to thye hard work of Skode, another name I miss :(


Aye, Skode was like the Kofi Annan of that merger!

Some questioned my decision to grant him a staff position, but he was always invaluable where propriety and diplomacy were concerned. A dude and a half. 8-)

I just remembered the time when SJA was hit by a wave of spam-bots whilst I was away, and Baiko was the only staff member online...lol...he dealt with it admirably, but wow, I think he was almost homicidal judging by his CAPITAL LETTER-LADEN YELLING IN THE IMPERIAL LOUNGE... :lol:


MITTENS! I have not seen thee in such a long time! How are you? (It's Beowulf/Yue Fei BTW).
"Why have you come to Jotunheim all alone?"
User avatar
Aaron.K
Master
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:09 am
Location: Canada

Re: Samurai Archives

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:59 am

Aaron.K wrote:MITTENS! I have not seen thee in such a long time! How are you? (It's Beowulf/Yue Fei BTW).


Well blow me down with a feather, t'is Mr Wulfenstein!

Y'know I had an inkling it was you, but the fear of public (and epic) fail prevented me from asking... :lol:

I'll PM you, me ol' vat of wisdom.
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
User avatar
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Previous

Return to Kongming's Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved