KMA Schedule

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

KMA Schedule

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:45 pm

I decided to make a schedule so that people can see what I'm working on and when they can expect to see it finished. Other KMA writers can also use this. I am keeping this sticky so I don't have to make new posts all the time.

Week 47&48 Schedule

- Revise current Wu CoB's with the help of Hou Han Shu, Wu Li and Generals of the South
- Resume Cao Cao SGYY bio
- Begin with translation of Hou Han Shu
- COB's for this week: Man Chong, Cao Ang, Dian Wei, Hao Zhao, Cao Zhen, Liu Feng, Wei Yan, Lü Qian

CoB's Completed: He Jin, He Miao, Li Dian, Yu Jin, Yue Jin, Zhang He, Xu Huang, Yuan Shao, Liu Ye, Zang Ba, Yuan Shu, Zhang Liao, Guo Jia, Emperor Xian, Sima Yi, Cao Zhen, Dian Wei

Completed but not online: Jian Yong, Li Jue, Lü Meng, Sun Ce, Taishi Ci, Xiahou Dun, Xiahou En, Xiahou Yuan, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Yu Fan, Zhang Fei, Zhu Jun, Emperor Xian, Sima Yi, Cao Zhen, Dian Wei
Last edited by Zhou Gongjin on Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:41 pm, edited 13 times in total.
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby Lady Wu » Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:26 pm

That's a great idea, Gongjin. For the SGZ translators, this can help prevent overlapping bios translating...

Cao Ren's bio is done but not posted yet. Posted! Thanks James!
Cao Hong's in the works (maybe sometime tonight or tomorrow). Done!
Taishi Ci's footnotes will probably happen over the weekend.

Gongjin: are you planning to put up the Sun family tree at all?

LW Edit Nov 15.
Last edited by Lady Wu on Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:40 pm

Lady Wu wrote:
Gongjin: are you planning to put up the Sun family tree at all?

I have given the file to James on several occasions, I'm waiting for him to put it up on KMA.
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby Lady Wu » Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:24 am

Next batter up: Cao Xiu! (Yes, believe it or not, I also translate bios of people who are not enlightened enough to join Wu.)

After Taishi Ci's footnotes and Cao Xiu's bio, I will rewrite Cao Zhi's (I recently found a book about how to read the text of SGZ, and has a very detailed annoted version of Cao Zhi's bio, which will help greatly in the translation in several difficult passages. The various memorials and stuff will still be a pain in the butt, though).

And then... I'll be writing final papers (and marking final projects) for school, so the most I'll do is revive the Lü Bu/Lu Xun relay...
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:36 pm

Lady Wu wrote:Next batter up: Cao Xiu! (Yes, believe it or not, I also translate bios of people who are not enlightened enough to join Wu.)

:lol:

Pfff..I am beat, I just spent 4 hours doing bios for KMA. :shock: *has no life*
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:39 pm

I have that family tree...
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby Boushin Dragonfly » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:19 pm

[quote="Zhuge Kongming- Figure out what I am missing.[/quote]

You're missing a smile! And your old icon! Darnit, I liked that icon of Zhou Yu!
Weapons are the instruments of misfortune and should be resorted to only when unavoidable.
--Sun Tzu
Boushin Dragonfly
Scholar

Unread postby James » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:42 pm

Zhou Gongjin wrote:I have that family tree...

Can you resend it to me? I can't find it anywhere. :?
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:49 pm

Zhuge Kongming wrote:
Zhou Gongjin wrote:I have that family tree...

Can you resend it to me? I can't find it anywhere. :?

For free??????? Impossible! :lol:

Oh and just to warn you, I'm going to annoy the hell out of you for the next weeks with COB revisions.
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby James » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:04 pm

Zhou Gongjin wrote:For free??????? Impossible! :lol:

Oh and just to warn you, I'm going to annoy the hell out of you for the next weeks with COB revisions.

Bwahaha! I am all but caught up with your evil doings, bring it on!
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Next

Return to Kongming's Archives