KMA Schedule

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:41 pm

Heh..allright then, I'll send you a long email of revisions of the current online bios, and also send revisions of the ones that aren't online, along with portraits and a whole load of other crap. ^_^;;
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby Mega Zarak » Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:10 am

Due to my unpredictable research schedule, I'm unable (and rather not) present a KMA schedule as done by Lady Wu, James and Jon. However, I'll be checking out the various requests made by members and if time permits, respond to them. Pertaining to the revision of biographies, I guess I'm too lazy to revise those that I did right now. If those bios that I did do not meet the standard for KMA, feel free to take them down. :D
Mega Zarak
Grand Tutor of Wei

Unread postby James » Mon Nov 18, 2002 2:11 pm

Great Deer wrote:Due to my unpredictable research schedule, I'm unable (and rather not) present a KMA schedule as done by Lady Wu, James and Jon. However, I'll be checking out the various requests made by members and if time permits, respond to them. Pertaining to the revision of biographies, I guess I'm too lazy to revise those that I did right now. If those bios that I did do not meet the standard for KMA, feel free to take them down. :D

Haha. I am in the same boat. I just list the stuff I plan to do at some point in the future when I manage to assemble some freetime. It just so happens that being sick has given me some. Ironic.

As for your bios, why on earth would we take them down? People would riot and my head would be hung from a castle wall. Besides, even if we do come up with a biography standard (a good thing in the long run) it is no reason to exclude older biographies over such simple things, especially when the information they present by far outweighs anything else. :)
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Mega Zarak » Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:01 pm

Zhuge Kongming wrote:Haha. I am in the same boat. I just list the stuff I plan to do at some point in the future when I manage to assemble some freetime. It just so happens that being sick has given me some. Ironic.

Take care of your health James. :)

Zhuge Kongming wrote:As for your bios, why on earth would we take them down? People would riot and my head would be hung from a castle wall. Besides, even if we do come up with a biography standard (a good thing in the long run) it is no reason to exclude older biographies over such simple things, especially when the information they present by far outweighs anything else. :)

That's rather exaggerated! :lol: Anyway, I just want to let the owner/s of KMA to know that they are free to take down my works just like they're free to put them up. Like the other writers, I want to provide more relevant information to others whenever time permits. However, due to some limitations, the quality of my work may not be up to standard (I'm proposing a critic council/panel in another thread). Hence, if that happens, space can be saved for better works. :)
Mega Zarak
Grand Tutor of Wei

Unread postby Lady Wu » Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:27 am

Zhuge Kongming wrote:As for your bios, why on earth would we take them down? People would riot and my head would be hung from a castle wall.

I would like to see that. Which castle will that be? :evil2:

In the meantime, take care of yourself... good job keeping up w/ the pace we throw things at you...
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Unread postby Starscream » Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:31 am

I won't be able to produce a schedule either, because sloth is a common syndrome for a person starting holidays in a week. Besides, I do not wish to turn translation from a hobby to a chore, hence I don't wanna promise anyone anything yet. In the meantime, I'll probably be sticking to the relays.

Take care of yourself James! Don't overwork yourself or you may end up like Zhuge Kongming... :wahh:
”太慢了。“
Starscream
Decepticon Air Commander

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:52 pm

With the good master Zhuge Kongming's permission I'd like to take some time off next week to get some things done for my administration. I have to get a passport (for my move) take new pictures, attendent work meetings etc so I will be really busy.
I will do my best to fork over 5/6 more bios this week.
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby James » Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:49 pm

Haha. No need for “permission”, do as you like. I will update KMA with whatever is sent it, when it is sent in, and I hope translations and things of that nature are only made with the objective of having fun. There is no pay, so it should not be work. :)

Thanks all for the concern regarding my health, I should know better. ;)
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:55 pm

I really haven't been able to do much lately for myself or for KMA. And with Millennial-Fair's design being completed soon, I will be occupied daily to add content to it.
That, combined with the lack of interest in my work, and the steady decline of quality in the RTK community, have led me to make a few decisions regarding my stay at KMA.
For now, all my "pending" works are suspended untill further notice. Please don't email me any translation requests at this time, since I won't be able to help you at this time.
By your leave..
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby James » Fri Dec 06, 2002 12:12 am

Zhou Gongjin wrote:That, combined with the lack of interest in my work, and the steady decline of quality in the RTK community...

The San Guo community is only as interesting as we make it. Is something amiss, good Sir. Jon?
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

PreviousNext

Return to Kongming's Archives