Romance of the three kingdoms X - Guide

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Romance of the three kingdoms X - Guide

Unread postby Ricky » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:06 am

I've seen many people here in the forum ask for much help in this game. Generally, that isn't necessarily a bad thing, this can be quite helpful too. I would like to help out in KMA with me making a guide and seeing it here at the main site, so people can use it for their trouble's with the game. Now, I only use the Ps2 version, as I don't have the PC one. With the game itself, I'm at least 95% done with everything in there. I should be done by two days, I basically am almost done with it.

Questions here mainly point out at ---> Gallery of the game. Such with the event stills and animated events to and unlocking portraits you've played as/met in the game. Which I can do the work with. I've had much experience with the game, and have gotten much stuff as I progress, I would like to share these things, by me making a guide for the site. If this okay with James, of course. I can write everything here concerning the Gallery of it.

Here is what I mean:

Gallery

---> Portraits
---> Items
---> Event Stills
---> Animated Events
---> Music
Usually on a start of a new game, you don't have anything in the Gallery. (Unless you got it before on your memory card.) So I can go over every little detail in the game with this with unlocking ^ top. This will be the guide to achieving your goal with the Gallery. Prize's are Create an officer. (With portraits of previous games, secret characters, civilians, or Japanese Warriors and women of the Sengoku Jidai Period.)

And various things for the guide, etc. If it's okay with James that I can make the Rotk X guide, I'll start posting details here. :)

Edit: Maybe if this is added, can we use this topic for questions related for the guide?
Last edited by Ricky on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby xiaoxiannu » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:28 am

I have a little question about RTK X, is it acceptable?
Is AI can search free officer ? maybe a lot people don't have attention for this, but I found a fact that a few officer don't came up until I personalized search them in a city. Does that mean you must manually search entire city to get a free officer came up in this game? is it glitch or something like that?
:?
Another follower of Sleeping Dragon
xiaoxiannu
Langzhong

Unread postby Ricky » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:40 am

xiaoxiannu wrote:I have a little question about RTK X, is it acceptable?
Is AI can search free officer ? maybe a lot people don't have attention for this, but I found a fact that a few officer don't came up until I personalized search them in a city. Does that mean you must manually search entire city to get a free officer came up in this game? is it glitch or something like that?
:?

Acceptable game, yes. Majority of members as I have seen here, say it's much better than the latest version. If you assign any of your officers to observe/search the city for talent, they can find people. And what I've noticed, if an officer isn't found in a long time, they come out for themselves. Other words, the AI can pretty much do as much as you. But they can't raise their own stats as you. (Unless they come across items that will give them a boost.)

Just letting you guys know, this isn't the official Guide. I haven't started without permission to do so. Questions and discussions on the game go here, just a reminder. :)
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shadowlink » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:00 pm

Can someone please make RTK 11 cutscenes in english and videos...?
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Ricky » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:17 am

Shadowlink wrote:Can someone please make RTK 11 cutscenes in english and videos...?

You mean as a guide, or post the videos in youtube? And for this guide, I should be done with it by next week. I was occupied with holidays, and some family matters. Almost done with it.
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ricky » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:12 am

*Delete* It was ignored.
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shadowlink » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:29 am

Can anybody upload the pictures/portraits of RTK X?
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Return to Kongming's Archives