Dynasty Warriors 4 and 4.5 music

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Dynasty Warriors 4 and 4.5 music

Unread postby chakramstrike » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:35 am

I am looking for anyone who has the MP3 Files for the Dynasty Warriors 4 and 4.5 Music that was posted on this site. i can't download any of the songs cause the guys who posted them on the pirateguild.com took them off and don't want to post here anymore (why on earth they woudl not want to share something as beautiful as the music from those games is beyond me). if anyone has the files and can send them to me it woudl be greatly appreciated.
chakramstrike
Tyro

Unread postby Prime Minister Kongming » Tue May 17, 2005 9:20 pm

well im listening to the Eve theme from DW4 and ive downloaded all the others... if all you want is the music go to http://www.limewire.com/ and you can download it for free!!!!!
Kurosaki Ichigo
"Bankai, Tenza Zangetsu!"

Uzumaki Naruto
"This is my way of the Ninja"
Prime Minister Kongming
Assistant

Unread postby Tyler » Tue May 17, 2005 9:52 pm

It's free, It's questionable illegal, It's got spyware.... Now I'd wait for someone to rehost it.

As for DW4 MP3s I am unoffically hosting music for Kongming.net at http://liuce.no-ip.info/hostingforkongming.htm I've PMed James offering him to offlink but he has yet to do so. I can't force him but my offer is there till then you can get them from my site. I don't have them all hosted as I don't have the files but I get unlimated bandwidth so no worrys if I can get the files in some way I promise to host them.

http://liuce.no-ip.info/hostingforkongming.htm
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Wed May 18, 2005 1:04 am

I did get the message. What is your bandwidth like (as provided by your ISP)?
You might want to place a load cap on the server.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Tyler » Wed May 18, 2005 1:11 am

Well to be blunt it isn't the greatest. I have no limate but there is a limate to how much I can upload per second I think I can upload 80KB per sec. Now this is fine if everyone had dail up. I'm working on tests to max download speeds to 5KB-10KB nessesary. But if say +10 people were on the download times would just be 80/10, That is 8. Though not the fastest out there it is work able for everyone I think. And I'm not paying if my for extra bandwidth since there is no limate and I have my own server technology and I host myself so no fees on my end.

* 80KB per sec, no monthly limate
* free for me
* free for you
* server online 24/7 (excluding a monthly microsoft upgrade that needs rebooting)

If you need testing try to flood my server.
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Return to Kongming's Archives