Music Hosting, Discussion, and Troubleshooting

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Unread postby James (Away) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:06 am

I would imagine permanent.
James (Away)

Unread postby Guest Jao Feng » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:07 pm

Track 5 of the DW5 soundtrack doesnt work propperly (and it was one of the few songs i wanted to download too)
Guest Jao Feng

cannot download rotk x music

Unread postby ghfh » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:53 pm

always down, odd. anything about dynasty tactics 2 music btw?
ghfh

DT2 Music

Unread postby Steve - Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:14 pm

Good afternoon.

Sorry to dig this thread back up, but I'm desperately looking for the soundtrack to Dynasty Tactics 2 for my sister, who in a few days is having a life-changing operation to try and cure a stroke she had when she was 4.

I have e-mailed Tyler, as he/she appears to know what they're doing. But this thread is months old and I am not a frequent user, so I'm not sure how active he/she is.

If someone could host this just for a short while I'd be extremely grateful, and I'm sure my sister will to.

I'll check back here for a response.

Sincerly, Stevie Atkins.
Steve - Guest

Unread postby Tyler » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:51 pm

If you emailed me I did not recieve it, try a PM

(I really should get to updating my email in SoSZ's database)

I think I said this but I'm not sure. I do not have the Tracks anymore when I formated my PC. I could easilly re obtain them from my disc but like I said before I do not have the proper bandwidth to distribute them. Untill affordable high uploading speeds are availible I cannot host. What I am thinking of doing though is using P2P like bittorrent to help with the uploading burden.
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Steve - Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:32 pm

Thanks for the reply Tyler.

I don't know why yiu didn't get my e-mail, I cant remember it off the top of my head but it was sunsomething@yahoo.

Anyway, that's besides the point. If there's any way I can take the music from the game disc in my PC could you let me know? Or if not don't worry, it's just that after searching you seem to be the only one I have any hope of getting this music from.

If you don't want to upload it to a server couldn't you send them in some other way? (Instant messaging or e-mail?)

Let me know of your progress. You can e-mail me at stevieatkins@hotmail.com
Steve - Guest

Unread postby Guest » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:54 pm

i would like to download rotk 6 7 8 soundtrack but i dont find it anywhere! any tips?

Unread postby Asellas » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:03 pm

Anonymous wrote:i would like to download rotk 6 7 8 soundtrack but i dont find it anywhere! any tips?

Just keep searching, maybe notify James and see if he or a source can provide it to kongming?
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby Guest » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:15 am

cant find anywhere :( i want it so hard. hehe

Unread postby Zilian » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:00 am

I know this would be a hard request to fulfill but....

Im trying to find the Kessen soundtrack, but it seems hard to come across. If anyone would be willing to host it, then I would be greatful. It was on KMA before (I think), but I was unable to grab it in time.

Thanks again!
~A General's triumph means 10,000 rotting bones~
Zilian
Tyro

PreviousNext

Return to Kongming's Archives