Music Hosting, Discussion, and Troubleshooting

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Unread postby Narog » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:21 pm

I'm looking for the song that's playing in Dynasty Warriors 4 Hyper during the Endurance challange. Is it available here?
If not, is it possible to rip the music from the installed files or from the DVD maybe? I know I can simply record the output sound but I'd rather have the original..
Narog

Unread postby Narog » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:11 pm

Nevermind, I've recorded it...
Narog

Unread postby Hubsta » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:48 pm

I'd just like to congradulate you on your excellent music downloads page. I got the wall of fate, interceptor, long time ago and the two versions of the main theme from dw4 and will soon be putting them on my iPod.
"Religion, in which the being reveres one who cannot be proved to exist and lives within boundaries set by people on the same plane, is controlled thinking just as having one’s thoughts forbidden by an absolute ruler is."
Hubsta
Scholar

Unread postby James » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:09 pm

Hubsta wrote:I'd just like to congradulate you on your excellent music downloads page. I got the wall of fate, interceptor, long time ago and the two versions of the main theme from dw4 and will soon be putting them on my iPod.

Glad you enjoy it! :)
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby the glorious sun jian » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:14 pm

james is there any chance that we will find rotk 11 music in KMA site :oops: if there then can you tell us when please
and yeah i found a site with rotk 1-10 music why not put here as well this is the link http://www.ppxbbs.com/viewthread.php?ac ... tid=352161
ener the first link at the first post . (i really hope that i served you)
لا اله الا الله محمد عبده ورسوله
the glorious sun jian
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:00 am

Probably at some point. :)
So much to do, so little time.
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby the glorious sun jian » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:46 am

i have much free time in fact iam free i do not have things to do
so please make me help teach me how to do it and i,ll do it :)
the glorious sun jian
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:52 pm

Not much to teach. If I recall correctly, Koei ended their little tradition of including all the music files with the program files in WMA format. Now they have to be obtained from in-game (good luck), or from the OST (where they’ll wind up coming from).
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby the glorious sun jian » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:25 pm

James wrote:Not much to teach. If I recall correctly, Koei ended their little tradition of including all the music files with the program files in WMA format. Now they have to be obtained from in-game (good luck), or from the OST (where they’ll wind up coming from).

i though that all we have to do is to get the music files in mp3 and simply put them in the site because saw all the music files in kma in mp3( if this way work then tell me please )
and here is a link for rotk11 ost http://210.87.158.11/games/153.43/music ... _03_23.rar
i tried many times to download it the last try was yesterday when i reached 42 m from 48 then it was closed.
the glorious sun jian
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby HuangGaiTheGreat » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:09 pm

Hey, I was just wandering if anyone had a link to a site with the song Exotic Traitors from Dynasty Warriors 3 on the stage The Nanman Campaign. I have been searching for that song forever and have yet to find it. I'd appreciate it alot of someone might even host it.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." --Abraham Lincoln
"It is only by not trusting that you turn someone into a liar." --Tao Le Ching
HuangGaiTheGreat
Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Kongming's Archives