Looking for "Ever Free" song from DW4:XL

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Looking for "Ever Free" song from DW4:XL

Unread postby Chibichan » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:18 pm

Does anyone know where to find this MP3 or even the soundtrack from 2HEARTS? Thanks to anyone that can help...
Chibichan
Student

Unread postby Li Ruiyue » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:54 pm

Try a P2P service like Kazaa. I used WinMX to download the song.
Li Ruiyue
Innocent Soul

Unread postby Chibichan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:25 am

Li Ruiyue wrote:Try a P2P service like Kazaa. I used WinMX to download the song.

So you have it, right? And how can I download WinMX, please?
Chibichan
Student

Unread postby Prime Minister Kongming » Thu May 19, 2005 7:31 pm

HAHA dude you can also download Limewire and i beleive its a lot easier and yes i have tried to download winmx and click http://www.download.com/LimeWire/3000-2 ... &part=cnet

o and if you can, tell me how to do Hyperlinks :lol:
Kurosaki Ichigo
"Bankai, Tenza Zangetsu!"

Uzumaki Naruto
"This is my way of the Ninja"
Prime Minister Kongming
Assistant

Unread postby Tyler » Thu May 19, 2005 10:36 pm

Anyone who uses Kazaa and Limeware or even Bearshare will have your PC burn in hell. I'm sorry spyware will kill your system it will become unstable. Then when you can't even open a folder containing all the goodies you got with your Peer to Peer network you will be forced to remormate. The moral of the story is never use Kazaa or anything like it unless you don't care about what condition your computer is in and you don't mind if it breaks.
Last edited by Tyler on Thu May 19, 2005 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby EVERYTHING » Thu May 19, 2005 11:16 pm

So what would you use Liu Ce? Personally despite it being rather slow a lot of the time I use emule, just gotta wonder what you suggest to use.
EVERYTHING
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Tyler » Thu May 19, 2005 11:21 pm

I can't infect my server so none. If I had a PC and did not fear reformating due to spyware it would be bear share. But thats besides the point most people vaule what they put on their PCs and that makes having a peer to peer network useless your only going to have to reformate the data you download anyways. I can promise you Kazaa, Lime, and Bear all come with a spyware that tracks your uploads and the GAIN network from my own personally experiance a few years back when I was dumb enough to "try" Kazaa. I recommend bittorrent as it is the only true safe program to use.
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Guest » Thu May 19, 2005 11:36 pm

my pc is working just fine and as fast as ever so i wouldn't be complaining and if you never downloaded anyhting then why should you be talking about this Liu Ce?? :? but we can still be kool right??? :lol: :D

Unread postby Tyler » Thu May 19, 2005 11:44 pm

I am talking about this to prevent someone from making a mistake. Well I don't know who you are but yes I do know. I know more than enough about spyware trust me on this as a year ago I got enough of fighting it to consider myself as an expert when dealing with it. Now it is well known that the moment you install Kazaa, GAIN Networking (note 1) and a peer to peer tracker which keeps track of your uploads and downloads. And that bulldog antivirus that comes with kazaa, I'll tell you it isn't an antivirus it's spyware. Kazaa lies to you when they say no spyware. And don't be mislead since I made the mistake of being computer ignorant a year ago by installing kazaa doesn't mean they have new spyware that installs now. Alot can change in a year.

Note 1: Gator remembers your passwords and info you send on the web this is a varient of GAIN Networks. And it also displays popup ads and is classified as spyware. Gain is founded by the Gator corporation but they changed thier name to Claria corporation. GAIN Network installs eWallet, DateManager, WeatherScope, and PrecisionTime. Ewallet is the one to fear most as it records and stores your credit card info you submit on the web. Whenever you install GAIN or GAIN supported software you allow GAIN Network to send you ads even when you are offline as they are stored in your cache. It dinterupts important work, it installs software without your consent, they collect every bit of info about you they can, and really really takes up system reasources which are invaulable to computers. If you actually read the user agreement of gain they will tell you they don't collect data which they do and they certainlly don't say anything about how they will use your data they collect!

Li Ruiyue I know you knew about the dangers of Peer to Peer Networks so why did you ever reccomend it.

Also could the staff please move this to the foriegn kingdom forum. And entitle it dangers of Kazaa or something.
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Fri May 20, 2005 7:57 am

SoSZ is not the forum to discuss file sharing in this regard. Closed.

Edit: I fix computers right now, and a lot of my customers get mountains of spyware from downloading music and using other P2P programs. I enjoy charging them $120–$400 for this service. Use those programs at your own risk.

KMA music thread: http://the-scholars.com/viewtopic.php?t=12132
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Return to Kongming's Archives