recent pc games

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

recent pc games

Unread postby docgullmann » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:54 pm

as you've mentioned in previous responses, this is the wrong forum for game questions. however , i'm hoping you could make an exception due to the fact that i'm using my stepmother's internet, and don't want to register and tie up her mailbox with "game" material.

i've been having a great time playing rtkiv, thank you, but i'm still a bit spoiled by more recent playstation titles. is there any chance that more recent rtk titles or even dynasty warriors will come to the pc in english?

thanx again
docgullmann

or

Unread postby docgullmann » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:37 pm

or anyway to transfer the chinese versions you have available to english?
docgullmann

Unread postby Carp's Tail » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:12 pm

There aren't any English versions of the recent most KOEI games on PC, unfortunately. KOEI has explicitly expressed no interest in doing any English-language production for the PC. In addition, any information about "transferring" a game from the PS2 to the PC is tantamount to software piracy, which is against the rules here at SoSZ (not to mention against the law, in principle). Sorry.
Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death.
-- Uesugi Kenshin
Carp's Tail
征夷大將軍

Return to Kongming's Archives