RTK TV Series Songs

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

RTK TV Series Songs

Unread postby Jiang Zhi » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:49 am

Erm, hey James, do you strill want them?

I've got these following:

Opening
Peach Garden Oath
Diao Chan's Song
Wan Castle (Lady Zou sings it)
Kongming's Theme
Evacuating Xinye
Zhao Yun
Ending

I got 2 others that I can't identify :)

I'll find a way to send it to you if you want them. Prolly I'll give them to either Andy or Jaime if our computers can't connect to each other like last time?

~Mo
Jiang Zhi of Foshan, style Maodi
~*!越武帝!*~ - 我愛我的妻子孫尚香!
Nan Hai, Jiaozhou

Laconius Arts and Design My Rot3K fanfiction
Jiang Zhi
Sun Shang Xiang's puppy-eyed slave

Unread postby Harimau » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:26 am

http://s2.yousendit.com/

Thats a solution for sending files over the internet, if you can't make a direct connection.
If I'm posting here, it means I'm procrastinating.
Harimau
Shangshu Ling

Unread postby James » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:53 pm

I’ve got them, somewhere.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Li Ruiyue » Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:29 pm

Will you place the songs on KMA? I want to listen to some of those tunes.
Li Ruiyue
Innocent Soul

Unread postby James » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:37 pm

Li Ruiyue wrote:Will you place the songs on KMA? I want to listen to some of those tunes.

Only with a host.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby DianWei » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:25 pm

I don't know if you have ever considered it, but a lot of sites that have bandwidth heavy files use trackers and torrents to distribute files. Generally it is used for sites that have large volumes of large files, so I'm not sure if it would be effective here, but it is generally used for ISOs, movies, and soundtracks. If your intrigued you can look here:

http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

The basic premise as far as I understand from a non-developer standpoint, you would need to host the tracker and the *.torrent files. Using a bittorent client someone can use the extremely small torrent file (generally between a few 100 bytes for really small files to a couple 100 kilobytes for a couple gigabytes.) to connect to a file sharing system where everyone that downloads that file gets and gives parts while they download the file, until you have a complete collection of files. Some sites will even allow you to use thier tracker for torrents if you get thier permission first and follow all there rules ( a lot of these site have a lot of seedy "read" illegal content mixed with very legitamate content though) The program, insofar as it has worked in the clients i have used, increases a users download speed as their upload speed increases, so generally a download will start off relatively slow and accelarate towards the end. Unlike kazaa or gnutella, you can only get the specific files designated by the torrent, so as long as a torrent only specifies legit content (or likewise, as long as a torrent only specifies a certain virus, or piece of pirated software) that will be all you can leech/share with a given torrent file. I know thier are clients for Mac, Windows, and I'm pretty sure Linux. Again, if it sounds efficacious to you, you can read the link for some more information. The only bandwidth per file you would have to give is the *.torrent, the tracker, and possibly initial seeding, unless you get someone else to do it for you. I've tried it from the consumer end and it works well, but I have no idea from the distributor end if it would be of use to you.
Im in ur vanguard, vanquishin ur d00ds.
DianWei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Return to Kongming's Archives