Sun Wu (Sunzi/Sun Tzu) Biography

Questions, feedback, suggestions, and Kongming's Archives projects.

Sun Wu (Sunzi/Sun Tzu) Biography

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed May 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Would KMA benefit from a bio' of the legendary strategist?

Sadly, I do not have the time or energy to undertake my 'grand project' for KMA/SOSZ at the moment, it is however a hiatus; I'm not in the habit of shirking a challenge.

In the meantime, I shall attempt to produce a bio' of Sun Wu for the benefits of KMA users.
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Re: Sun Wu (Sunzi/Sun Tzu) Biography

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu May 12, 2016 10:28 am

That would be awesome, I've read the art of war but I know nothing about Sun Tzu/Wu other than there is a debate about his existence!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Sun Wu (Sunzi/Sun Tzu) Biography

Unread postby Mitsunari » Thu May 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Sun Fin wrote:That would be awesome, I've read the art of war but I know nothing about Sun Tzu/Wu other than there is a debate about his existence!

Indeed, Sir Fimble, I was going to mention in the prologue that in some circles, Sun Tzu is believed to be a singular name for a collective of contributing figures - much like William Shakespeare, in that respect. I'll have to look into it.
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Return to Kongming's Archives