New/some quesions

Includes Forum Rules and Major Announcements. Post feedback, concerns, and forum issues. Moderation applications and public votes also take place here.

New/some quesions

Unread postby Cao Issam » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Hi

I am new here my name is Issam..I have been reading and studying about the three kingdoms 8 years and my respect and love for that period can't be described ..for this site (SOSZ) i was and still a big fan of it thanx for everything i hv really benefited from here too much and to be one of these guys here has been like a dream for me.

Now i want to ask some questions since i am new
1- how to put a comment in any topic ? i know it is stupid question but really i can't find the commenting field
2- where can I put such topics (i know it may be forbidden to put this here but i can't find better place
3- (and the most important question) is there anybody here -_- i mean you didnt abondon this site did you
4- where can i find the private messages because i need it (i wont put a new topic for every fatuous question)
5- what's SOSZ and what's kongming archives..what is the difference i really cant realize that

thank you a lot
Cao Issam
Tyro

Re: New/some quesions

Unread postby Sun Fin » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:05 pm

Cao Issam wrote:Hi

I am new here my name is Issam..I have been reading and studying about the three kingdoms 8 years and my respect and love for that period can't be described ..for this site (SOSZ) i was and still a big fan of it thanx for everything i hv really benefited from here too much and to be one of these guys here has been like a dream for me.

Welcome Cao Issam, it's always exciting to have new members on the board!

Cao Issam wrote:1- how to put a comment in any topic ? i know it is stupid question but really i can't find the commenting field

On the top and bottom left of a thread is a box that says: Post Reply.

Cao Issam wrote:2- where can I put such topics (i know it may be forbidden to put this here but i can't find better place

What topics are you talking about? We have different sections for discussions on different things!

Cao Issam wrote:3- (and the most important question) is there anybody here -_- i mean you didnt abondon this site did you

The fact I'm replying tells you there are still people here :lol:. The board is quieter than a few years ago but there are still some of us discussing the 3K era!

Cao Issam wrote:4- where can i find the private messages because i need it (i wont put a new topic for every fatuous question)

Underneath the KMA shortcut is a section called user control panel. You can find the PM function there!

Cao Issam wrote:5- what's SOSZ and what's kongming archives..what is the difference i really cant realize that

SoSZ is the forum, the bit where we can talk. It is a subsection of KMA (or Kongmings Archives) which is the name of the whole website!

Hope that helps :)
Interested in the history behind the novel? Find a list of english language Three Kingdom sources here.
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Re: New/some quesions

Unread postby Cao Issam » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:16 pm

thank you so much friend happy to be among you
Cao Issam
Tyro

Return to Public Council