Hate speech?

Includes Forum Rules and Major Announcements. Post feedback, concerns, and forum issues. Moderation applications and public votes also take place here.

Hate speech?

Unread postby LordNobunaga » Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 pm

I didn't do hate speech, I was just wondering if was true or not. I seriously also didn't know what jew hats were, so I just said that. I didn't know what those headgear was for, and I wanted to know why what it was for, burning or something? Dunno. I didn't mean to do hate speech, so I am sorry I got banned and I just want to know if it's perm like forever? 10 years or longer? Cause if it's for 10 years or longer, it's gonna suck. I will miss this place, and my immature behavior got me banned, and I suck and I'm sorry so much, Too much wine. -_-

Pl,ease, I want to return one day when can I get second chance?
LordNobunaga
Tyro

Re: Hate speech?

Unread postby LordNobunaga » Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 pm

I have aspergers, so I am obessed with posting. :(
LordNobunaga
Tyro

Re: Hate speech?

Unread postby Lady Wu » Sun May 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Hate speech

noun
speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.

Calling a certain religious group "idiots", saying you want to do violent things towards said group, or saying that a cultural group's dress is "stupid" or "annoying" all constitutes hate speech.

Korin, you had been warned repeatedly to think carefully before you post, but disappointingly your posts did not reflect that. Please do not keep making new accounts to bypass your ban, or there will be a ban on your IP.

A permanent ban means what it says. May you learn a lesson from this experience and have more success in a forum elsewhere.
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Return to Public Council