Forum spammers

Includes Forum Rules and Major Announcements. Post feedback, concerns, and forum issues. Moderation applications and public votes also take place here.

Forum spammers

Unread postby Lady Wu » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Folks, please refrain from the urge to reply to spam threads--those gibberish posts that promote some website or another. It makes it a lot easier for me to delete those spam accounts and posts if they're not replied to. Rather, please use the "report this post" (the exclamation mark icon) above that post to flag it for the mods/admins to deal with. Thanks.
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Re: Forum spammers

Unread postby Shao Shanshu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 am

I would be grateful if the valiant Generals Who Rout the Caitiffs (Moderators) would stamp out spam more quickly as it emerges in numbers larger than Yellow Scarves.
Shao Shanshu
Apprentice

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Thanks for all your hard work staff! I know you're all volunteers and are maintaining this site in your spare time and we do appreciate your efforts in keeping on top of the latest wave of spam! :D
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Bush Leagues » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Sun Fin wrote:Thanks for all your hard work staff! I know you're all volunteers and are maintaining this site in your spare time and we do appreciate your efforts in keeping on top of the latest wave of spam! :D

Yes, thanks to all of you. We appreciate your time and effort.
Currently playing: Android: Netrunner LCG , Shadowrun (tabletop), and Warhammer Ancient Battle.

Pan Feng can destroy this Hua Xiong! A Han Fu ROTK IX After-Action Report.
One of the best posts ever about Pan Feng.
Bush Leagues
Scholar

Return to Public Council