New/some quesions

Includes Forum Rules and Major Announcements. Post feedback, concerns, and forum issues. Moderation applications and public votes also take place here.

New/some quesions

Unread postby Cao Issam » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Hi

I am new here my name is Issam..I have been reading and studying about the three kingdoms 8 years and my respect and love for that period can't be described ..for this site (SOSZ) i was and still a big fan of it thanx for everything i hv really benefited from here too much and to be one of these guys here has been like a dream for me.

Now i want to ask some questions since i am new
1- how to put a comment in any topic ? i know it is stupid question but really i can't find the commenting field
2- where can I put such topics (i know it may be forbidden to put this here but i can't find better place
3- (and the most important question) is there anybody here -_- i mean you didnt abondon this site did you
4- where can i find the private messages because i need it (i wont put a new topic for every fatuous question)
5- what's SOSZ and what's kongming archives..what is the difference i really cant realize that

thank you a lot
Cao Issam
Tyro

Re: New/some quesions

Unread postby Sun Fin » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:05 pm

Cao Issam wrote:Hi

I am new here my name is Issam..I have been reading and studying about the three kingdoms 8 years and my respect and love for that period can't be described ..for this site (SOSZ) i was and still a big fan of it thanx for everything i hv really benefited from here too much and to be one of these guys here has been like a dream for me.

Welcome Cao Issam, it's always exciting to have new members on the board!

Cao Issam wrote:1- how to put a comment in any topic ? i know it is stupid question but really i can't find the commenting field

On the top and bottom left of a thread is a box that says: Post Reply.

Cao Issam wrote:2- where can I put such topics (i know it may be forbidden to put this here but i can't find better place

What topics are you talking about? We have different sections for discussions on different things!

Cao Issam wrote:3- (and the most important question) is there anybody here -_- i mean you didnt abondon this site did you

The fact I'm replying tells you there are still people here :lol:. The board is quieter than a few years ago but there are still some of us discussing the 3K era!

Cao Issam wrote:4- where can i find the private messages because i need it (i wont put a new topic for every fatuous question)

Underneath the KMA shortcut is a section called user control panel. You can find the PM function there!

Cao Issam wrote:5- what's SOSZ and what's kongming archives..what is the difference i really cant realize that

SoSZ is the forum, the bit where we can talk. It is a subsection of KMA (or Kongmings Archives) which is the name of the whole website!

Hope that helps :)
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: New/some quesions

Unread postby Cao Issam » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:16 pm

thank you so much friend happy to be among you
Cao Issam
Tyro

Return to Public Council