Who is your favourite leader/ruler?

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Who is your favourite leader?

Cao Cao
No votes
Liu Bei
100%
Sun Quan
No votes
Sima Yi
No votes
Yuan Shao
No votes
Dong Zhuo
No votes
Lu Bu
No votes
Meng Huo
No votes
Zhang Jiao
No votes

Total votes : 1

Unread postby Jason » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:52 pm

Darkest Legacy wrote:I just personally think that if Sun Ce lived longer Wu would done so much better, plus my liking for it would have been much higher!

Yeah, because outlasting the other kingdoms under his rule is certainly not an accomplishment.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:55 pm

Wat, wat is that meant to mean???
Anyways, Sun Ce is a much better ruler then Sun Quan, end of story!
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:00 pm

Wu outlasted the other kingdoms, I think Ezekiel is challenging the statement that Sun Ce would have done better.

Sun Ce seems far to much like a go lucky surfer dude to be a good ruler whereas Sun Quan seems more serious, Quan would seem like the better ruler.
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:02 pm

Yeah, but taking chances is good, Wu has a lot of YOUNG talented officers, in other words they have more energy then the older Shu and Wei officers, but taking on Wei would be stupid, since Wei is Shu and Wu put together!
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Jason » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:06 pm

Darkest Legacy wrote:Yeah, but taking chances is good, Wu has a lot of YOUNG talented officers, in other words they have more energy then the older Shu and Wei officers, but taking on Wei would be stupid, since Wei is Shu and Wu put together!

You do know that in real history, the boys from Wu aged, and were not 15 forever, right? Eventually everyone got old. Lu Xun lived to be like 60 something. Age really played no part in it. And when you rule an entire kingdom, risks can be bad. Like...going out hunting in the woods, getting attacked, and dying. Just an example :roll:
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:09 pm

Wasn't Sun Ce planning to invade Wei, despite being at war with Liu Biao, before he died? That is certainly taking a risk, different styles, neither is necessarily better then the other. I have a preference for Quan personally but not going to say either brother was defiantly better then the other
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Jason » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:10 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:Wasn't Sun Ce planning to invade Wei, despite being at war with Liu Biao, before he died? That is certainly taking a risk, different styles, neither is necessarily better then the other. I have a preference for Quan personally but not going to say either brother was defiantly better then the other

True. We can only base our facts off of the lives they lived. Sadly, Sun Ce's life doesn't give us as much to work with. But, it's kind of tough to do better than Wu already did. I mean, hey, they lasted the longest, and that's something I'm proud of. Maybe with Ce, they would've conquered China. Or maybe they themsleves would've been conquered first. All speculation.

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:11 pm

Ahh, well yh, it would be stupid for your ruler to go hunting and dying i guess, how did Sun Ce die??
Well i still think a bit of risk is good, the only risk that Wu did which was good is Chi Bi and He Fei, which i admire them for, but they did fail at He Fei, but Chi Bi is such an unbelievable victory!
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Shadowlink » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:11 pm

Hey can we talk about the Game not the history? If you want to talk about the history talk about DW history here. Yes Shu and Wu failed in the game because there was no Chibi again
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:18 pm

There was a chi bi in the last game, trust me there was!
Anyways, i admire Wu's Zhou Yu he is cool! Without him Wu would have given up before Chi Bi, and therefore Sun Quan wouldnt have been worth anything without Zhou Yu!
Darkest Legacy
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training