Who is your favourite leader/ruler?

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Who is your favourite leader?

Cao Cao
No votes
Liu Bei
100%
Sun Quan
No votes
Sima Yi
No votes
Yuan Shao
No votes
Dong Zhuo
No votes
Lu Bu
No votes
Meng Huo
No votes
Zhang Jiao
No votes

Total votes : 1

Unread postby Maria » Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:02 am

Ieyasu Xundari wrote:Who ever said that Liu Bei was incompetent? Losing battles does not nessesarily mean you're incompetent. You should think of all the other victories of Shu. . Liu Bei was the hero and unfortunetly a lot of horrible things happened to him. If you don't know what i'm talking about their's a good website that's got a lot of good hitorical information. I can't really remember it right now though, but i'll post it later.

Liu Bei was incompetent. the Shu Kingdom was competent, however. Liu Bei depended on Zhuge Liang too much. It could also be said that it's Zhuge Liang that control the Shu army, not Liu Bei. Liu Bei had the virtue, but he lacked leadership skills that's needed.

His heir Liu Chan was no better either. He's even worse than his "crybaby" daddy
Maria
Iron Duchess

Unread postby Some say, Sun Ce! » Sat Aug 31, 2002 10:04 pm

Can I just say that if Cao Cao was the president of the U.S now the world would be under the control of the Americansi :twisted:

He Kicks Ass!
(he's got a cool eyepatch, too)
I would be a vegetarian, but it's cruel to vegetables.....
Some say, Sun Ce!
Apprentice

Location: In perfect Nirvana, conversing with all the Heroes of the Three Kingdoms

Unread postby lordostrategy » Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:59 am

To be different, i would say Sun Ce, he was a good ruler in his short time.....
Try this, you Wuists!

"If Wu was truly the greatest Kingdom, then why did Jin work them like a part time job?" -Justin
Want this buried into your skull? WWO ALL THE WAY!
lordostrategy
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Trying to get a lame title from Zhou Dexiang and James... SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Unread postby Russell » Sun Sep 01, 2002 4:02 am

Sun Ce was too tempermental. He needed to be a calmer ruler, like Sun Jian. Sun Jian was level-headed most of the time.
I suppose I should put something here, shouldn't I?
Russell
Genuises of the ISS
Genuises of the ISS

Unread postby lordostrategy » Sun Sep 01, 2002 4:11 am

Yes, he was level headed....esp when that rock fell on him!
Try this, you Wuists!

"If Wu was truly the greatest Kingdom, then why did Jin work them like a part time job?" -Justin
Want this buried into your skull? WWO ALL THE WAY!
lordostrategy
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Trying to get a lame title from Zhou Dexiang and James... SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Unread postby Zhao Yun 4 prez » Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:03 pm

To me, Sun Jian sounds like a bit of a weakling with his high(ish) voice. At least Sun Ce sounds more of a strong, determined officer. Even Sun Quan sounds like he means more business than Sun Jian (e.g. "Hit them with everything we've got! Bring me the traitor Cao Cao's head!". Sounds better than how Jian says it)
"You will not lay one finger on my lord! I am Zhao Yun!"
Zhao Yun 4 prez
Academic

Location: A place of no sin. No alcohol, fights, sex, and damn am I fed up with it!

Unread postby Angelica » Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:31 pm

Well, if you're gonna go for the best voice-acting, then it's gotta be Sun Quan (most appropriate for a leader). Sun Ce is like sorta a badass, I like the voice but the words...kinda not suited. I suppose it makes him fit into his personality.
"If you surrender, you have already lost. If you refuse to give up, though, no matter the odds against you, atleast you have succeeded in trying."
Angelica
Academic

No don't agree

Unread postby Robo-Dog » Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:28 pm

Hello Angelica,

Although you are partly right about Sun Quan and the voice, i think that Cao Cao is a much better leader. He is much more appealing and enjoyable to play on his side in the levels in the game.
Robo-Dog
Apprentice

Unread postby Shi Jing Xu » Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:13 pm

Angelica wrote:Well, if you're gonna go for the best voice-acting, then it's gotta be Sun Quan (most appropriate for a leader). Sun Ce is like sorta a badass, I like the voice but the words...kinda not suited. I suppose it makes him fit into his personality.

Sun Quan in DW3's Voice Acting is really bad. He sounds like a boy who is just now hitting puberty. :lol:
"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Shi Jing Xu
Hermione G

Unread postby Ieyasu Xundari » Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:19 pm

Lol. That was funny! I agree with vegetabcool. Flatbread hat does sound like who just hit puberty. :lol:
Ieyasu Xundari
Changshi

Location: Watching Anime with Liu Bei, Zhang Fei, and Guan Yu

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training