Who is your favourite leader/ruler?

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Who is your favourite leader?

Cao Cao
No votes
Liu Bei
100%
Sun Quan
No votes
Sima Yi
No votes
Yuan Shao
No votes
Dong Zhuo
No votes
Lu Bu
No votes
Meng Huo
No votes
Zhang Jiao
No votes

Total votes : 1

Unread postby holidex » Sat Aug 24, 2002 3:21 pm

Do not forget Taishi Ci! Wu has him as well.
holidex
Initiate

Unread postby Gravity » Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:03 pm

You forgot Sun Jian too :wink:

All of the generals of Wu were skillful. I think I would rather have Sun Ce rule than Sun Quan, but I guess it couldn't have happened :(
Gravity
I Got Skillz

Unread postby Russell » Sat Aug 24, 2002 7:21 pm

Xiahou-Dun85, 'This victory shall belong to WUUUUUUUUUUUU!'

I still like Wei best, but Wu isn't bad at all. Lu Meng, Sun Jian, Sun Ce, Sun Quan, they rock.
I suppose I should put something here, shouldn't I?
Russell
Genuises of the ISS
Genuises of the ISS

Unread postby SoSZ Patch 0506A » Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:10 pm

Ok Ok let me explain why I never liked Wu I do admit the char of Wu were pretty cool but thats it when you go history wise I have never like Wu they always got to go behind somebody Chi Bi if it wernt for Shu they would never have won over cao cao and at wan castle they go with Wei and capture Guan Yu and Kill him that pissed me off oh yeah and Guan Ping besided that Sun Jian was a good leader so was Sun Ce but Sun Quan I never like or Lu Meng and Lu Xun maby if Sun Jian live or Sun Ce live I probly would like Wu they were good leaders but since they did not

Death to Wu and I dont care what any body says :twisted:
SoSZ Patch 0506A
Apprentice

Unread postby Mitsunari Ishida » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:28 pm

Fan castle is were Guan Yu and Guan Ping were defeated not Wan castle, and then after they were executed, but Sun Quan was going to spare them because he wanted to make them join Wu but some generals reminded Sun Quan of when Guan Yu did not stay with Cao Cao even if Cao Cao gave him gifts and honored him, he still went back to Liu Bei, and so Sun Quan reluctantly ordered them executed. Shu were only helping Wu because Shu would be next next on Cao Cao's list to defeat. Anyway I think that Sun Quan and defensive capibilities as well as Zhou Yu making Hang Gai and other Wu generals to pretend to defect and feed false information to Cao Cao using Cai Hei and Cai Zhong would have defeated Cao Cao with out the help of Zhuge Liang, who I do not like because he killed Zhou Yu using unrealistic capibilities. :twisted:

I say death to Shu's weak army, and the unrealistic Zhuge Liang. :twisted:
Mitsunari Ishida
Scholar

Unread postby SoSZ Patch 0506A » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:37 pm

Fan Wan how the hell did i mix that up but what ever the hole point of not liking Wu is becasue of Sun Quan
SoSZ Patch 0506A
Apprentice

Unread postby Mitsunari Ishida » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:42 pm

I think Sun Jian should of ruled as well, only after being hit by a large rock ambush, I do not think he could, he was only 37 when he died. Anyway I still like Sun Quan as he held Wu for such a long time.
Mitsunari Ishida
Scholar

Unread postby SoSZ Patch 0506A » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:51 pm

I agree on Sun Jian should of ruled but like you said of his untimly death came I would of like Wu if Sun Jian havent died and maby later pass the throne to Sun Ce
SoSZ Patch 0506A
Apprentice

Unread postby Mitsunari Ishida » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:56 pm

Sun Jian if he was alive would probably rule till around 220AD then Sun Ce if he was alive would rule for however long Wu lasted if he was good at it, Cao Cao's sons were not that good at ruling China. I think if Sun Jian was alive, Wu would be alot more powerful and would have lasted a lot longer.
Mitsunari Ishida
Scholar

Unread postby SoSZ Patch 0506A » Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:04 am

Thats what probly would of happen Wu would have probly last longer than Wei I both Sun Jian and Sun Ce lived
SoSZ Patch 0506A
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training