Best Weapons

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Whats the Best style Weapon

Spear
36%
Pike
24%
Bows(Crossbows)
3%
Sword
21%
Claws
6%
Any Blunt Object
9%
Staffs
2%

Total votes : 126

Re: Best Weapons

Unread postby SunXia » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 pm

I love mid-long range weapons, be it bows or things that behave like boomerangs or pole-arms!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Elitemsh » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:10 pm

I much prefer the weapons with long reach. My favourite characters are always the spear and pike users.
''I've never fought for anyone but myself. I've got no purpose in life. No ultimate goal. It's only when I'm cheating death on the battlefield. The only time I feel truly alive.'' ~Solid Snake
Elitemsh
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xu Huang fan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:34 am

THERE'S ANOTHER NOTCH ON XU HUANG'S GREAT AXE.

anything with range really, Spears, Great Axes, Bows as well
Ding Feng/Sun Shang Xiang is my new one true crack pairing XD (thank you ROT3KXI)
Xu Huang fan
Langzhong

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Generally I prefer swords but there is something about going crazy with Ce's tonfas or Ci's stick thingies that I love!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby LordCBrasil » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:00 pm

For me fans, like they said on the beggining of the topic, they radiate coolness, and it's deserved to whom is a brilliant man.
-Sleeping Dragon: always prepared, cautious and clever, hard working... a brilliant strategist.-
LordCBrasil
Academic

Unread postby joeyPop » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:53 pm

For me, I prefer long swords because I always win because of long reach the enemy can't go near to you. :D
A blowgun is a simple weapon consisting of a small tube for firing light projectiles or darts.
joeyPop
Tyro

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 pm

DW8 related
Hard to say what the best weapon is as any weapon is deadly with slash/cyclone/velocity combo. Add jubiliation on top of that and you're invincible. Zhang Liaos twin halbreds are probably the best because you can just spam switch attack for a massive elemental damage. Xiahou Yuan's bow and rod offers instant kill with c2 and c6 when fully loaded with elements. Zhong Hui's flying swords are easily abused in mounted combat as well as some other weapons that have elemental 360d damage.
My personal favourite is Kirin Fang though. Awesome weapon for an awesome character :D May not be the best but still more than enough to kill any officer within 3-5 secs with C2+shadow+C2 combo and perfectly controls the crowd with C3 or C3ex in case of Xiahou Dun. Velocity10 is a must though.I think it was much faster in DW7E as I was never touched there regardless of the size of a crowd.
Retired...
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xian Xu » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:08 pm

I have no idea, I like a variety of weapons. I know what weapon I'd like to see that would be an instant favorite for me; Guan Yu's beard as a musou weapon like Bayonetta's hair. Just like Bayonetta's hair wrapped around her to make a form-fitting black catsuit, Guan Yu's beard can wrap around him and act as his tight black robe. Then when the player enters Guan Yu's musou mode, similar to Bayonetta, the beard unravels forming giant fists pummeling his enemies meanwhile leaving Guan Yu momentarily unclothed with his intimate regions obscured by random whirling weaves of his beard. :devil:

Well... I think that's enough for now. :lol:
Xiǎn Xù (冼旭)
Xian Xu
Scholar

Unread postby FoxWithWings » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:08 am

STTTTAAAARRRR PIIIIIIIKKKKEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
"There's no one I'd rather be, than me" -Ralph
FoxWithWings
Master

Unread postby Grayson » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:31 am

Every weapon has its own strength and weaknesses it depends on the enemies your going to battle
there are things to be considered like monster type and elements! before facing them so just make lots of set-up!.. see your guild to view the monster you encounter for type.
Grayson
Tyro

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training