Dynasty Warriors 9 DLC

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Dynasty Warriors 9 DLC

Unread postby Skode » Tue May 08, 2018 9:25 am

https://youtu.be/M_vA7o-_Rbs

Claws trailer is up. Does not over ride Zhang He musuo attacks it seems though when equipped they become the "favourite" weapon of his so he accesses unique attacks when using them. Can't wait to try them (already have season pass you see).
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Dynasty Warriors 9 DLC

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Tue May 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Well, gonna be honest, never liked Zhang He (ingame not historical)or his claws. But if there was a similar DLC back in DW6 times when Xiahou Dun lost his scimitar I'd definitely get it.
There's no trick to it. I'm not using an orbment, it's not magic...and I'm not using an artifact, either. I just will fire to appear, and it does.
McBurn
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu May 10, 2018 7:52 am

Likewise I'd pay to have Ce's tonfas restored! :lol:
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Skode » Thu May 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Next up we have sword and hook weapon belonging to Xu Shu.

https://youtu.be/2yTrLF_xeOU
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby DaoLunOfShiji » Thu May 10, 2018 3:51 pm

I wonder if all the ridiculous weapons like Guo Huai's MG42 or Xiahou Ba's Steam Punk Spear will be DLC. I honestly wasn't sad to see those go at all.
"I take Heaven and Earth to be my dwelling, and my rooms are my coat and pants; so what are you gentlemen doing in my pants?"
DaoLunOfShiji
Academic

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu May 10, 2018 4:17 pm

I reckon they'll bring out most of them! The unrealistic weapons have a lot of fans!
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Fri May 11, 2018 4:44 am

Sun Fin wrote:I reckon they'll bring out most of them! The unrealistic weapons have a lot of fans!

I think they promised only 3 in the season pass. 3rd gonna be for Wang Yi, but not her trishulas.
There's no trick to it. I'm not using an orbment, it's not magic...and I'm not using an artifact, either. I just will fire to appear, and it does.
McBurn
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri May 11, 2018 7:11 am

Oh! That's upset me now! I don't care about many of the old weapons but I'd got psyched to use the tonfas again! :lol:

Perhaps if the planned three prove popular they'll release more!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby DaoLunOfShiji » Fri May 11, 2018 8:30 am

They'll probably release a second season pass with three more weapons. That's a common thing nowadays because money.
"I take Heaven and Earth to be my dwelling, and my rooms are my coat and pants; so what are you gentlemen doing in my pants?"
DaoLunOfShiji
Academic

Unread postby Skode » Mon May 28, 2018 12:31 pm

DaoLunOfShiji wrote:They'll probably release a second season pass with three more weapons. That's a common thing nowadays because money.

I'm not as against this as many are - so long as there's new content in there. I played the 3 DLC and no question they're great fun but I want NEW ones to go along with old demanded returners. If there's new characters then it's must buy territory though I feel season pass 2 is unlikely.
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Next

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training