Boring?

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Does Dynasty Warriors 3 get boring once you have completed it?

Yes
37%
No
63%

Total votes : 152

Boring?

Unread postby Fen Dian » Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:46 pm

Does Dynaty Warriors get boring once you have completed it.
I am talking ALL weapons and all items.

Please vote whaen you have completed the whole game but you are welcome to post your opinions
Fen Dian
Academic

Location: In a nice white padded room wearing the styleish Jacket with long sleeves

Unread postby Alucard » Sun Dec 01, 2002 6:17 pm

i think it gets boring after everything is done. theres really no more challenges left. even on hard.

but if you start over again its a different story.
I don't regret the decision I made that day. Even now. But...my heart still aches. I..I want to follow my heart. Whether it is right or wrong will be judged by history. - Pahn
Alucard
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: In a house where I open a door and another door appears.

Unread postby TheGreatNads » Sun Dec 01, 2002 6:28 pm

Even after getting all the weapons and clearing musuo with the possible characters, maxing out every character, and maxing out and finding all of the items etc. I still find myself having stuff to do like seeing secret endings or certain scenes or certain defections.... Also sometimes after a long day I find nothing better to do than play this game. Another thing is, after I've cleared everything, it seems I haven't mastered every character. So I'll start playing with that character. Even after maxing out every character, and getting every weapon and item. some levels like Yi Ling on hard can be somewhat of a challenge. Also, there is challenge mode, which you may want to improve your scores on. And a weird thing that happens to me is I, get the ending a musuo when I beat it with a Shu character stuck in my head. I'll hear the music and see the cool things in the background and read about the various stats. I actually remember stuff like that, and it makes me want to play. Strange...... And another thing that keeps me busy for a short time is the Opening Edit option, or even sometimes setting it on random and watching it. Another thing I used to do, was not pay attention to the map and just follow another general around and kill guys from there. It's actually a lot funner. Though now, I know the levels so well I can usually tell where I'm at and go from there. And finally there is versus which can be fun.
TheGreatNads
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lui Bei » Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:28 pm

For me dynasty warriors 3 got boring after clearing mousou with every character, I managed to get every item and max out every one and I have done everything there is to do and it is still so boring. I started a new game and got bored after the first level. I havent played it since somewhen last year.
Lui Bei
Initiate

Unread postby Mystpounder » Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:49 pm

For me after Ive done everything with every single character, then this game is pretty much my multiplayer game of choice.
Mystpounder
Langzhong

Unread postby DianWei » Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:21 am

i cannot leave this game ever... i are addicted...
after beating the game with all characters and maxing out all the items <b>twice</b> i still love this game...
Im in ur vanguard, vanquishin ur d00ds.
DianWei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Verok » Mon Dec 02, 2002 2:45 am

Even after clearing all Musou games, getting all the weapons and items and maxing players out, I don't think DW3 would get turned into a dust-collector on the shelf.

I, for one, like to do outrageous things once I've really gotten through the game - such as practicing my equestrian and archery skills. I've also tried using my suckiest four-hit weapon, without any items, on hard modes like Wu Zhang and He Fei Siege. There are also a lot of stages that have places I've never visited; so I take my Red Hare out for a ride and go sightseeing.

And don't forget the Challenge and Option Modes.
Gimli - "Ugh! I should've picked a better spot!

Legolas - "Then, should I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?"
Verok
Assistant

Unread postby Lady Lazarus » Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:00 am

It's my No.1 stress relief~

When I get stressed, I'll just start the game and slaughter some archers, or Endurance in chanllenge mode
Formerly Zhao_Yun Lover
Lady Lazarus
Langzhong

Unread postby DianWei » Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:50 pm

ha ha! one of my favorite things to do right now, even though i beat the game is play suprise attack on liu biao, on liu biaos side... for such a small map you can get a pretty high ko count just protecting that one officer on the beach...
Im in ur vanguard, vanquishin ur d00ds.
DianWei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Famed Hero » Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:55 am

I have done everything in the game. Usually when I get bored with my powered up characters I erase the game data from my memory card and start from scratch, kinda ups the replay value:lol:

I think that I've played it enough. I am eagerly awaiting for the next games in the DW series to come out for PS2. I want to be the first kid on my block to have them :P
Saint Joan of Arc, Pray for us!
Famed Hero
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Next

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training