New Business Strategy for DW Series

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: New Business Strategy for DW Series

Unread postby Sun Fin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Spain and Greece are a small part of Europe. Germany, France and Enland are where most of the money is with several other countries being very rich but quite a bit smaller in population like the Swis).
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand and my tumblr to see if I have reviewed it!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mestre Will » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 am

i know that but as long they are part of european union they affect the others.But what you think about my ideia?
instead of change THE game to attract more people maybe be better expand the market.
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Only affect badly those in the Euro. IE England are still out of it.

My priority is adding more material (ie more characters, battles etc) rather than new markets etc. But I certainly wouldn't have an issue with Koei expanding in to other languages.

If they don't currently do Spainish then that should be their priority though.
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand and my tumblr to see if I have reviewed it!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mestre Will » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:01 am

alright,then let's think about it. Do you have any ideas to new characters or battles?? I personally think they need a more types of generic officer, maybe styles generics differents of faction to faction.And some people by unic, in dw6 all warlords with exception of liu bei,sun quan,cao cao ,yuan shao , dong zhou and lubu are the same generic type of officer.

An idea of me for the battles is : in every battle there a strategy that can be done, not a play strategy like i go there then go back , no a strategy like break a flood gate or a point perfect for ambush or a secret way to the key point of the battle that can give advantage.

what you think? and what ideas you have to the game?
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 am

Try the Dw6 or 7 thread for such idea's.
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Mestre Will wrote:alright,then let's think about it. Do you have any ideas to new characters or battles?? I personally think they need a more types of generic officer, maybe styles generics differents of faction to faction.And some people by unic, in dw6 all warlords with exception of liu bei,sun quan,cao cao ,yuan shao , dong zhou and lubu are the same generic type of officer.

An idea of me for the battles is : in every battle there a strategy that can be done, not a play strategy like i go there then go back , no a strategy like break a flood gate or a point perfect for ambush or a secret way to the key point of the battle that can give advantage.

what you think? and what ideas you have to the game?

As Dong said look at the DW7 discussion here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18975&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=370

There are also discussions about new characters from each kingdom:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13467
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14253
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14250

In those 4 threads I've laid out how I'd do DW7, focusing on charcters, I started to plan Zhao Yun's musou mode and we've discussed intenet play etc.
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training