Which DW Charater/Officer/Ruler do you least like and Why?

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Which DW Charater/Officer/Ruler do you least like and Why?

Unread postby Ding Feng » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Well, I've never played DW6 yet. DW5 I don't think I used Zhuge Liang as I only had the game for a few days (rented it.) DW4 he had some decent moves if I remember right (been a long time.) I did find his attack noises funny in DW3 though.
"Know thy enemy and know thy self, find naught to fear in 100 battles. Know not thy enemy, but know thy self, find victory and defeat in equal measure. Know thy enemy, but know not thy self, find defeat in every battle." -Sun Tzu
Ding Feng
Academic

Unread postby Zappa » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:44 pm

I also never liked Zuo Ci hes just put in the game without any sense I mean this was really an unnessasary addition the guy hasnt a real story he just takes part in all kinds of battles for all rulers thats quite senseless.

And Yuan Shu is probably the worst ruler of all I gave his troops away for just the emperial seal and to make it even worser he declared himself emperor at such a time and made himself enemys in all of china.
As the world changes,war comes and goes and with it might,wealth,right,freedom and land changes its owner,however the only thing that will always remain is the death,that comes with it.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ben_c » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Zappa wrote:I also never liked Zuo Ci hes just put in the game without any sense I mean this was really an unnessasary addition the guy hasnt a real story he just takes part in all kinds of battles for all rulers thats quite senseless.

And Yuan Shu is probably the worst ruler of all I gave his troops away for just the emperial seal and to make it even worser he declared himself emperor at such a time and made himself enemys in all of china.

Yeah I really hate Zuo Ci just as a charater and also in history :lol: .
Ben_c
Master

Unread postby Zappa » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:10 am

Zuo Ci was also bad as a fighter.I mean fighting with tarrot cards what is he a fighter or a card player?
As the world changes,war comes and goes and with it might,wealth,right,freedom and land changes its owner,however the only thing that will always remain is the death,that comes with it.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shoelip » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Zappa wrote:Zuo Ci was also bad as a fighter.I mean fighting with tarrot cards what is he a fighter or a card player?

Are you just saying he was a bad fighter because he used cards? I mean, his cards were actually really fun to use and pretty effective too.
Shoelip
Master

Unread postby Zappa » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Are you just saying he was a bad fighter because he used cards? I mean, his cards were actually really fun to use and pretty effective too.

No I meant he wasnt so strong at all that with the card was a second thought.I mean it might be fun but it makes this great game so unseriouse it made me think what the hell is this guy doing? He is ranning around with some cards and is so lost like a
Car in a prehistorian dino scenario.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shoelip » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Well, Zhu Rong has a gigantic boomerang, and Guan Ping has a sword that's as tall and wide as he is. Zhen Ji had a flute!

I really don't get what you you mean about him being lost like a car in a prehistoric scenario though. :?
Shoelip
Master

Unread postby Zappa » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 pm

I really don't get what you you mean about him being lost like a car in a prehistoric scenario though.

I mean they made a charakter and forced him in the story with all costs at the end he seemed to be lost he hadnt really something to do with the story.It would have been better to make a charakter who allready excists unique than to create a charakter with a lost story.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ben_c » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Zappa wrote:
I really don't get what you you mean about him being lost like a car in a prehistoric scenario though.

I mean they made a charakter and forced him in the story with all costs at the end he seemed to be lost he hadnt really something to do with the story.It would have been better to make a charakter who allready excists unique than to create a charakter with a lost story.

Yeah I just plain hate Zuo Ci I really dont see what Koei were playing at including him when they could of used to opportunity to put officers like Deng Ai, Cheng Pu, Yu Jin, Ma Dai, Liao Hua etc into the series. I was very glad to see him removed from DW6.
Ben_c
Master

Unread postby Zappa » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Yes thats right although they should have added someone new instead.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training