Skilled Generals of Wei.

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Skilled Generals of Wei.

Unread postby Ben_c » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:15 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:The source bit, curious where you got the courages and ferocious in battle bit, though he got the basic "your daddy did well, have rank for it"

The edit bit, you triple posted when you could have simply edited your post

My responses were on three seperate issues.

Information of Pang Hui his participation in battle and his rise in rank due to his accomplishments are drawn from several sources; Chen Shou (2002). San Guo Zhi. Yue Lu Shu She, Lo Kuan-chung; tr. C.H. Brewitt-Taylor (2002). Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Luo GanZhong (Translated by Moss Roberts), Three Kingdoms Historical Novel (california 2002, Unabridged Part 2)
Ben_c
Master

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:20 pm

and you can't do it in the same post because?

Right, novel and sgz, fair enough
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Ben_c » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:28 pm

[quote]["Dong Zhou"]and you can't do it in the same post because? [quote]

I came across the posts on seperate occasions, they were from different posters and annoyingly when you write so much in the box it keeps sending your view back to the top of the box when typing.
Ben_c
Master

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:03 pm

It shouldn't do that last bit, for first bit I find right clicking on quote and new tab is easier to read the other posts and pick up the others you want to quote, then copy past into one pile.

As annoying as your computer sounds like it is being, multiple posts are considered spam so please keep it into one post
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Ben_c » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:It shouldn't do that last bit, for first bit I find right clicking on quote and new tab is easier to read the other posts and pick up the others you want to quote, then copy past into one pile.

As annoying as your computer sounds like it is being, multiple posts are considered spam so please keep it into one post

ok ill bear that in mind. What about occasions when you need to quote more than 3 quotes and it wont let you? but id like to know who came up with that rule, as long as the post is relavent and not posted for the sake of posting i dont see how it could be considered spam.
Ben_c
Master

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:38 pm

It's pretty much been a rule on every forum I have ever been too so no idea who came up with it first

You should be able to quote more on three, just tried it and was fine. Try copying the passage you want then pasting it between quote marks
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Zappa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:42 pm

To get back to the topic Xiahou Ba had a good potential
but he died too young :(
As the world changes,war comes and goes and with it might,wealth,right,freedom and land changes its owner,however the only thing that will always remain is the death,that comes with it.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ben_c » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:It's pretty much been a rule on every forum I have ever been too so no idea who came up with it first

On the few that im on ive never had it only spamming as in posting irrelvant links to other sites and rapid posting of comments not related to the thread.

Zappa wrote:To get back to the topic Xiahou Ba had a good potential
but he died too young :(

Yeah although he still managed to participate in several battles both for Wei and Shu.
Ben_c
Master

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training