Which officer are you most like??

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Which officer are you most like??

Unread postby SapphireKirby » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:07 am

I'm happy now. :3

You Scored as Liu Bei
Your personality best fits Liu Bei. You care deeply for others, and have an innate 'protector' complex when it comes to seeing people picked on. This might earn you many friends, however just as many enemies.

Liu Bei
92%
Xiahou Dun
83%
Sun Jian
83%
Zhang Fei
75%
Guan Yu
75%
Zhu Rong
67%
Zhuge Liang
67%
Xu Huang
58%
Lu Xun
58%
Sima Yi
58%
Zhou Yu
50%
Sun Ce
42%
Cao Cao
25%
Diao Chan
17%
"Be vigilant! Be vigilant! If an evil is minor, resist it nonetheless. If a good deed is trifling, perform it all the same. Only wisdom and virtue can truly win men's devotion." - Liu Bei's testament (Chapter 85, p. 1012)
SapphireKirby
Apprentice

Re: Which officer are you most like??

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:53 pm

You Scored as Zhang Fei

Your personality best fit Zhang Fei (minus the alcohol). You are brash, and talk...a lot. You don're care what people think unless of course they are your friends. You usually tend to over indulge food, but who cares right?

Zhang Fei 100%
Liu Bei 92%
Guan Yu 83%
Sun Ce 75%
Lu Xun 75%
Sun Jian 67%
Zhou Yu 67%
Zhuge Liang 58%
Xu Huang 50%
Zhu Rong 42%
Diao Chan 33%
Xiahou Dun 33%
Sima Yi 33%
Cao Cao 8%

Okay... . I would have said that I am more like Liu Bei or Ma Chao or maybe Zhang Liao. Walking one direction, but considering what I want to do for the people and my own destiny. O~O But Zhang Fei?! Why not Guan Yu! Dx
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training