Which officer are you most like??

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Which officer are you most like??

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 am

xu huang was not less capable IMO but why do you say you are jiang wei? Is it because you have potential and skill but don't know when or how to use it?
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
- President John F. Kennedy
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:42 am

Cao Hong 14 wrote:xu huang was not less capable IMO but why do you say you are jiang wei? Is it because you have potential and skill but don't know when or how to use it?

I knew someone was going to bring up Xu Huang. Im just saying people dont think as highly about him as they do for say..Zhang Fei or Ma Chao. And im not basing myself off of Jiang Wei's traits but rather his skill. Good in Intellect, Charisma, a capable warrior, and has some leading skills or qualities. This is ranking myself too highly of course. But as for traits..id probably be....a Guo Jia. Humbly giving suggestions, even if it puts my life at risk, and not speaking out of turn.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:12 pm

o ok and ya I might be a guo jia in that sense too. But xu huang IMO could lead better than ma chao but idk about duel, it would probably be ma chao though.
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Cao Hong 14 wrote:o ok and ya I might be a guo jia in that sense too. But xu huang IMO could lead better than ma chao but idk about duel, it would probably be ma chao though.

Exactly what i mean, he wasnt The Best warrior.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 am

You Scored as Zhou Yu
Your personality best fit Zhou Yu. Loyal, and somewhat 'preppy', you fit in anywhere you go. You believe that your friend's family can be your friend too. Your own friends tend to think highly of you, due to your loyalty and caring.

Sun Ce
100%
Zhou Yu
100%
Liu Bei
92%
Guan Yu
92%
Zhuge Liang
83%
Xu Huang
67%
Sun Jian
50%
Lu Xun
42%
Sima Yi
42%
Diao Chan
42%
Zhu Rong
25%
Zhang Fei
25%
Cao Cao
25%
Xiahou Dun
25%

I figured that would happen. After reading the biographies of the Records of the Three Kingdoms and playing games/ watching movies, I saw Zhou Yu as one who matched my personally the most. I probably match Zhuge Liang sometimes but, not as much. I am shocked that I got 100% for Sun Ce too, I am a bit of an overexertionalist from time to time.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 am

somebody told me I was actually somewhat like sima yi and zhang he. :D
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:27 am

Where'd you take that quiz at? :)
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Xia Kyoto wrote:Where'd you take that quiz at? :)

It was a DW5 quiz that someone posted a link to on the first page of this thread. I suppose its good enough as DW6 didn't add anyone.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:19 pm

I thin I took the quiz first time around (yes I did-came back as Xiahou Dun!).

Took it again however. This time I came out as Zhou Yu, I'm happy with that, only got 50% with Dun this time:

You Scored as Zhou Yu
Your personality best fit Zhou Yu. Loyal, and somewhat 'preppy', you fit in anywhere you go. You believe that your friend's family can be your friend too. Your own friends tend to think highly of you, due to your loyalty and caring.

Zhou Yu
92%
Liu Bei
75%
Sun Ce
75%
Zhuge Liang
67%
Guan Yu
58%
Xu Huang
50%
Zhu Rong
50%
Xiahou Dun
50%
Cao Cao
42%
Zhang Fei
17%
Sun Jian
17%
Diao Chan
17%
Sima Yi
8%
Lu Xun
0%
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand and my tumblr to see if I have reviewed it!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:40 pm

I got Lu Xun first, Zhou Yu second, and Xu Huang third :)
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training