Which officer are you most like??

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Which officer are you most like??

Unread postby Misery » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:03 am

Before I answer dont say you are like Lu Bu cuz he is your favorite, but instead say who you can relate too or agree with.

Now I see my self most like Jiang Wei, because he uses his head and listens first. Then he uses his awesome trident which by the way I have held before and it is heavy. So I see my self like a mirror image of Jiang We, cuz I would rather beat my opponent mentally first, than finish him off with a weapon.
I fight in the name of justice!
Misery
Tyro

Re: Which officer are you most like??

Unread postby Kingdom of Cheng » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:07 am

I'm most like Yuan Shu. A dude who didn't take crap from nobody and had a lot of ambition.
Listener up there! what have you to confide to me?
Look in my face while I snuff the sidle of evening,
(Talk honestly, no one else hears you, and I stay only a minute longer.)
Kingdom of Cheng
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:29 pm

I'd say Sun Ce (yes this is probably because his my favourite officer but I do have some reasons for saying it) Like Sun Ce I'm pious, but to a different religon. I say his pious as I believe thats his reasoning behind the death of Yu Ji. I also have a reckless temper that gets me in to awkard situation reguarly but can act calm when I need to. I also feel that I'm a natural leader and brave. But that could just be me being big headed!
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand and my tumblr to see if I have reviewed it!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Corrino » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:58 am

Its not easy to pick someone, but I would probably relate most to Xun Yu. I am more the steady keep it together personality; there is always a solution; mind based war. Not the fighter, nor the person whom speaks out of line often however have my moments, I offer advice when needed, and prefer to think of my self as a scholar. Thats all I really have in common with Xun Yu.
I would also say somewhat to Sima Yi (Book), in my persistancy to keep my intentions more a mystery than hiding them. Coincedently neither are appriately displayed ingame.
Corrino
Apprentice

Unread postby ZhugeJun626 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:50 pm

I would have to say Pang Tong. I'm really smart but kinda scruffy and unkept-looking so no one would guess. I also work well and get things done quickly when its crunch time or someone is looking over my shoulder. Maybe I should get Zhang Fei to help me with homework. 8-)
"The seedling does not attempt to replace the tree that came before it. It only seeks to grow."
ZhugeJun626
Tyro

Unread postby SunXia » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:09 am

We had a similar thread to this once and I thought it was rather fun, even for those that didn't play Dynasty Warriors!!
Compare SoSZ Members to DW Characters!!

I guess this is really a no brainer for me because I'm mostly like the earlier Sun Shang Xiang character (DW4 mostly) in both how I behaved and what have influenced my life!! I also share the same bonds with my own family which is probably why I dislike the newer Sun Shang Xiang; I'd never, ever go against any of my brothers regardless of what guy it was!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Lonely_dragon » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Me can't you tell by looking at my avatar? :lol:

Anyway I think I'm most like Zhao Yun for loyalty, and daunting in every task that ahead of me. And I only given my full loyalty to those who upholds justice and the people. 8-)
"Know yourself Know your enemy you can win 100 battles, Know yourself and know not the enemy find win and defeat in equal measures, Know not yourself and know not the enemy defeated in every battle." Sun Tzu
Lonely_dragon
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby PhoenixRising » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:25 am

Hmmmm.....

Liu Bei is my favorite. why? he's cunning and genius politican. He starts his career from zero (seller shoes) and rise become an emperor. not like other ruler, Cao Cao start from middle position in the imperial court. Yuan Shao start it from middle-high rank. Gongzun Zan, Ma Teng, Liu Zhang, and Sun Quan (from his brother) also.
Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain-FURINKAZAN-
PhoenixRising
Langzhong

Unread postby Ding Feng » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:44 pm

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/mchdp2001/which-dynasty-warriors-5-character-are-you/

That one claimed I was Sun Ce, Zhang Fei being the second choice.

I can agree with Sun Ce, I'm pretty silly and outgoing, care for my friends, am physically strong, not the smartest guy around in terms of studies but am a leader in other aspects, heh, works for me. I guess I'm somewhat like Fei in the liking to party and eat/drink thing, although I wouldn't say my temper's that bad. :lol:
"Know thy enemy and know thy self, find naught to fear in 100 battles. Know not thy enemy, but know thy self, find victory and defeat in equal measure. Know thy enemy, but know not thy self, find defeat in every battle." -Sun Tzu
Ding Feng
Academic

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:35 pm

You Scored as Xiahou Dun
Your personality best fit Xiahou Dun. Loyality is loyality. And you will do your best to uphold it, even if it means doing something you are not fond of. Strong, and bold the friends you surround yourself with tend to make you look like the bad guy.

Xiahou Dun
83%
Liu Bei
75%
Sun Ce
75%
Guan Yu
67%
Cao Cao
67%
Lu Xun
58%
Zhuge Liang
58%
Zhu Rong
58%
Zhou Yu
58%
Zhang Fei
50%
Xu Huang
42%
Sun Jian
33%
Sima Yi
33%
Diao Chan
25%

Not sure I'd of linked myse;f with Xiahou Dun but I can see it now, Sun Ce was 3rd...
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand and my tumblr to see if I have reviewed it!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Next

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training