Dynasty Warriors Online Thread

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Dynasty Warriors Online Thread

Unread postby Semiazas » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 am

Okay, thanks very much :)
Semiazas
Apprentice

Unread postby Stallion Fury » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 pm

How do you get clothes? My character is practically naked
Stallion Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby LordCBrasil » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:08 pm

You can get clothes by going to the broker, in the left side of the market. In the broker, there are good clothes for low prices, like 200-500 coins. In the broker you can also buy weapons. helmets, boots and gauntlets.

You're welcome Semzias!
-Sleeping Dragon: always prepared, cautious and clever, hard working... a brilliant strategist.-
LordCBrasil
Academic

Unread postby Semiazas » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Okay, I just downloaded it this afternoon and I'm still doing training and stuff, so I'm gonna ask some basic questions.

1) Where do you get new weapons?

2) How do weapons level up (e.g. Scimitar to Great Scimitar etc.)?
Semiazas
Apprentice

Unread postby LordCBrasil » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 pm

New weapons you can get by going to the broker as i told you before. He is in the market in the upper left side of the map. Select the weapon you want and see the best weapon that fits you.

In this game, you don't level up your weapons, you buy level 1, 2, 3 and 4 weapons, depending on your rank.

Edit: If i am not right, please someone that knows correctly about the level of the weapons please post here. But i'm almost certain about this.

A tip: try to train with somebody else. It's better and you can have some more fun, as you gain new friends.
-Sleeping Dragon: always prepared, cautious and clever, hard working... a brilliant strategist.-
LordCBrasil
Academic

Unread postby HanLian » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Dynasty Warriors Online (http://dynastywarriors.aeriagames.com/) is potentially a REALLY good game. The only problem is that no one plays it. Basically when you start, you pick a name (Preferably a Chinese name please) and then pick the area in which your character hails from (Xu Chang, Luo Yang, etc), and your appearance. Next, you pick a faction to serve, right now that includes Dong Zhuo, Yuan Shao, Sun Jian, Liu Bei, and Cao Cao. After you do that you enter the game and do basically what i would call a Dynasty Warriors competency test. The test consists of you preforming a regular attack, charge 1, 2, 3, etc. and defeating 200 soldiers and a Lieutenant. If you get an "S" rank then you automatically get 200 honor (honor is used to rank up; Lt. Major, Guard, Lt. Colonel, Colonel, and all the generals) and get to take the Guard test. If you somehow fail the first mission, its easier to restart and try again than to try and get 200 honor the normal way.
Basically anything else you need to know can be found in the wiki http://dwo.wikia.com/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors_Online_Eng_Wiki
HanLian
Tyro

Unread postby Sang » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Is this game like Hero Online or is it like Dynasty Warriors type of game where I go kill soldiers?
Gao Shun & Cheng Lian, you have my prayers!

Sun Tzu: “Knows thy enemy, knows thyself and victory is never in doubt, not in a hundred battles.”

Sun Tzu: “A vanquished state cannot be revived; the dead cannot be brought back to life.”
Sang
Changshi

Unread postby HanLian » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:06 pm

It is Dynasty Warriors. They do have quests but they still take place on a battlefield.
HanLian
Tyro

Unread postby Human5 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm

HanLian wrote:It is Dynasty Warriors. They do have quests but they still take place on a battlefield.

I heard that you have to complete a load of tutorial quests before you actually fight in the battlefield.
Human5
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sang » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 pm

HanLian wrote:It is Dynasty Warriors. They do have quests but they still take place on a battlefield.

Cool, I will download this game and give it a try. Thanks HanLian!
Gao Shun & Cheng Lian, you have my prayers!

Sun Tzu: “Knows thy enemy, knows thyself and victory is never in doubt, not in a hundred battles.”

Sun Tzu: “A vanquished state cannot be revived; the dead cannot be brought back to life.”
Sang
Changshi

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training