Possible Death endings?

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Do you want more Death endings or Death scenes??

Yes
50%
No
8%
Maybe
42%

Total votes : 12

Re: Possible Death endings?

Unread postby MistroPain » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:18 pm

Seeing how KOEI always portray Guan Yu i dont think theyd do it, since he seems almost TOO honourable theres no way in hell hed make a run for it... He could still die due to various ambushed and etc.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Unread postby Skode » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:28 am

MistroPain wrote:Seeing how KOEI always portray Guan Yu i dont think theyd do it, since he seems almost TOO honourable theres no way in hell hed make a run for it... He could still die due to various ambushed and etc.

They may, its a diffent title but SW2 and its XL had a few of there main characters snuff it at the end. They were done well and brought a lot of emotion into the cutscenes, DW games need more of that but in DW6 i have to say hand on heart had the best cutscenes of the DW games and really brought out the personalitys of the (albeit small band) musuo mode characters. More of the same please Koei :D
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:49 am

Yes/Maybe. I'm not so much a fan of killing characters your playing as in the musou mode, you play for him to win after all and this is probably not the type of game to benefit from that. However why not when your playing as other characters? Play as Quan and see your brother return from a hunt injured badly and be at his bedside as he dies. Play as Wu characters in Jing and see Guan Yu executed, as Pi see your father die, as Zhuge Liang see a depressed Liu Bei decline into death. Done well, it could be heart rendering
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Lordyuanshu » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:57 am

The more realistic and true to the story the better.
Lordyuanshu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training