Possible Death endings?

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Do you want more Death endings or Death scenes??

Yes
50%
No
8%
Maybe
42%

Total votes : 12

Possible Death endings?

Unread postby MistroPain » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:31 pm

Do you want more death scenes, also what kind of death scenes would you like to see, heres some which i thought up off:

Cao Cao's end scene:
He's sitting in his chamber thinking to himself, he looks tired, Xiahou Dun walks in and makes his obeisance (bows down).
-Dun: "Lord.. This.. This Sima Yi (sounding disturbed) he becomes more and more powerful by the day"
-Cao: "I have noticed this aswell" (Cao Cao sighs)
-Dun: "We must get rid of him!" (Dun sais in anger)
-Cao: "He has too much power, if we get rid of him all of Wei and the Han will fall" (He sais sad, knowing he cannot do anything)

Someone walks in, preferably Jia Xu (only if he is added, or another adviser in Wei who has been added).
-Jia Xu: "This is not necessarily true, if we humiliate him and destroy him slowly, he will assuredly fall, but his fall must be kept secret!"
-Cao: "As usual you are right Xu, you have not failed me yet, do not fail me now!"
-Dun: "How exactly do we humiliate a man like him, his wit and words are powerful!"
-Jia Xu: "Send for him to a great feast, him and all generals, at the feast replace all his guards and soldiers with loyal soldiers of his, he will not take a step without us knowing!"
-Dun: "My soldiers are loyal to you, send them to do the job!"
-Cao: "Very well, we will prepare the feast tomorow and have it the day after, then we will destroy him!" (Cao Cao sais happy).

Dun and Jia Xu leave there masters chambers.
Ten minutes later Sima Yi walks in.

-Yi: "My lord, your son Zhang is preparing an army for no reason!"
-Cao: "Are you implying my son is to turn against ME!!" (He shouts angrily at Sima Yi)

Pi walks in.

-Pi: "Father it is true, he has for long looked to destroy me, you and the Emperor!"
-Cao: "What, this cannot be true, i have always thought Zhang was honorable!" (he shouts in anger slamming his fist on a table beside his throne)

Cao Cao looks around him and notices Pi is armed, he takes a good look at Sima Yi who is also armed.

-Cao: "Why are you armed?" (he asks scared)
-Pi: "The rebellion is already here" (Pi smiles)

Pi walks forward and thrusts his blade into Cao Cao's chest, killing him, Sima Yi smiles and under his breath "Fool!" (foor referring to the fact that he plans to later destroy the Cao Family and create Jin!)

Taishi Ci's ending:

Battle of He Fei, attack the base (any base who cares).
Eventually if you move towards the base (you cant move any other direction) you end up in an ambush with Zhang Liao riding at you in the cutscene, hold out against the Wei troops for as long as possible, when Zhang Liao comes you automatically end up in a Duel, defeat him in the duel and he and you will end up in a really cool fight scene, it should be in between two cliffs, and you get to watch how they use the cliffside to jump around at each other, and also get to watch how you end up smashing massive chunks of the cliff, however, at the end you hit Zhang Liao hard and he flies hard into the cliff side, he quickly forces himself to fly from the cliffside (not actually fly, just a big Leap using the cliffside) and he flies at you, unexpecting it you dont have time to protect yourself and you are cutdown, there's a good ending in my opinion, it should be a long fight scene tho.

Pang Tong:

Gaol of the game, move through the north passage, as you move through an ambush appears and theres A LOT of archers, hold out against them for as long as you can (kinda make it like KH when Xehanort keeps firing at you and you have to try to block it) after keeping that up for a while you have a small chance to start killing em, but then the massive archer thing happens again (keep blocking it) and then you have time to kills somewhere, it should give you like 4 gaps to kills, towards the end someone arrives to save Pang Tong but theres one more archer hiding behind a tree, and just as your about to survive and be saved he fires and kills you (ALL THAT HARDWORK FOR NOTHING, NAAAH) you get shot hard in the chest, in pain you look up one more time in a cutscene and you charge forward and kill him, then you turn (the person about to save you should be Liu Bei when he comes to his senses btw) and you take a look at Liu Bei, Liu Bei takes a look at you, but its too late, you fall and die.

Xiahou Yuan's ending:

Play MT Ding Jun, normally, until you sound the retreat, making sure everyone has retreated Huang Zhang Challenges you, both of you take you spots on these little Cliff like pillars, pressing Left will make you jump to the left, pressing right will make you jump to the right pillar, there are four pillars (its a mini game which will be so cool) you have to try to aim at him and hit him with an arrow (IT SHOULD BE HARD cause he will leap from pillar to pillar aswell and figuring out which pillar he will jump to or if he jumps will be hard), keep firing and when you get him a cutscene will appear were he falls thinking he is about to die, you are relieved saying "OLD FOOL!", however, in mid air he puts on an arrow and fires at you, seeing its going too fast it hits you and you fall aswell, when he reaches midway in midair Zhou Yun sees him and charges to grab him and save him, when Huang Zhong reaches close to the ground Zhou Yun grabs him, this all happens and you watch it from Xiahou Yuan's point of view, but its a different story from Yuan as no one sees him, he falls and you dont see when he actually hits the ground but you know he is dead, if Gore is added to the game you should see him hit the ground, he dies with a smile seeing that Shu has its loyal soldiers and honourable, just before he does hit the ground btw he should say summin "Got killed by an old timer, embarrising" (or summing like that).
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Unread postby Skode » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:20 pm

I'll go maybe, i think there at least should be some coverage to explain who died where - i dont want too much emphasis on there deaths just some background work for the game and there main characters.

The death of the likes of many of the characters were low key but some would at least add some spice like they did with Zhong/Yuan. Also the likes of Dian Wei as it was dramatic and a huge part of Wei's story
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MistroPain » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:32 pm

Skode wrote:I'll go maybe, i think there at least should be some coverage to explain who died where - i dont want too much emphasis on there deaths just some background work for the game and there main characters.

The death of the likes of many of the characters were low key but some would at least add some spice like they did with Zhong/Yuan. Also the likes of Dian Wei as it was dramatic and a huge part of Wei's story

Oh i definatly agree with Dian Wei, there was at least 6 paragraphs about his death and how they mourned him.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Gongli » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:32 pm

You can certainly have a Dian Wei death scene in Cao Cao's mode, but if you're playing as Dian Wei, you should have the opportunity to survive Wan and have a happy ending. Same with any character.
"There are those who try to shape the world to their own whim,
and then there are those who allow the world to shape them.
It is in the balance that greatness is achieved."
Sun Gongli
Poo Poo Pants

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:53 pm

You can certainly have a Dian Wei death scene in Cao Cao's mode, but if you're playing as Dian Wei, you should have the opportunity to survive Wan and have a happy ending. Same with any character.

I prefer what Sun Gongli's say rather than having some characters had the death scene for the ending. Because I think some characters died because they got killed by enemies, but if we actually play as them, then wouldn't we able to prevent them from dying?
Meh, most of my posts are in interrogative sentences...forgive my lack of knowledge.
Kasumi14
Sage

Unread postby MistroPain » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Kasumi14 wrote:

I prefer what Sun Gongli's say rather than having some characters had the death scene for the ending. Because I think some characters died because they got killed by enemies, but if we actually play as them, then wouldn't we able to prevent them from dying?

Not really, maybe along the mission (for example look at my Taishi Ci example at the top) you can be forced into a cutscene when the person who kills you appears, you watch a nice fight scene followed by a slash here and there and your body flying over there :D
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Well...I would be like..'WHAT??I GOT SLASHED??!HE DIED?!" It's kinda lame if actually the hero got died in battlefield..that's kind like, shows our incapability in controlling the character...that's just my opinion, though.
Meh, most of my posts are in interrogative sentences...forgive my lack of knowledge.
Kasumi14
Sage

Unread postby Skode » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Well id rather Zhang He dies than dies as an ending i suppose :lol: i agree that we cant have too many death endings but some in game deaths really fit the stages of the games when played with other characters as Sun Gongli mentioned - the games are the better for Pang Tong and Sun Jian getting slain mid-battle.
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MistroPain » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:48 pm

Skode wrote:Well id rather Zhang He dies than dies as an ending i suppose :lol: i agree that we cant have too many death endings but some in game deaths really fit the stages of the games when played with other characters as Sun Gongli mentioned - the games are the better for Pang Tong and Sun Jian getting slain mid-battle.

What about Xiahou Yuan and Gan Ning (if Gan Nings death is done properly it would beat all other deaths and be the saddest, a tear jerker!)
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Skode » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:54 pm

MistroPain wrote:
Skode wrote:Well id rather Zhang He dies than dies as an ending i suppose :lol: i agree that we cant have too many death endings but some in game deaths really fit the stages of the games when played with other characters as Sun Gongli mentioned - the games are the better for Pang Tong and Sun Jian getting slain mid-battle.

What about Xiahou Yuan and Gan Ning (if Gan Nings death is done properly it would beat all other deaths and be the saddest, a tear jerker!)

Your obsessed with Gan Ning getting shot you know that mate :lol: , Xiahou Yuan already had a death scene in DW5 and the only reason we never seen one in DW6 is because neither him nor Huang Zhong have musuo modes and there face off was the major requirements in unlocking the pair of them.
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Next

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training