Dynasty Warriors Music

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Dynasty Warriors Music

Unread postby Valvatorez » Thu May 10, 2018 8:55 am

Xiahou Jia wrote:Just checked out Wang Yi's Endless Sorrow. Nice, I like it. Valvatorez, is it possible to find the translation of the lyrics anywhere?

Sure, check this page, that shows the regular and English lyrics as well. You can almost feel her hatred for that damn Ma Chao :mrgreen:

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Endless_Sorrow

Xiahou Jia wrote:Edit: Guo Jia's theme with lyrics performed by...his own voice actor Junichi Miyake :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyAS5EMSjCw

I like this one too, some of the character songs, sung by the actual voice actors, are pretty cool :D
Valvatorez
Sage

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Fri May 11, 2018 5:39 am

A remix of my long time top favourite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRz7Anc9y5Q
I prefer the original though.
There's no trick to it. I'm not using an orbment, it's not magic...and I'm not using an artifact, either. I just will fire to appear, and it does.
McBurn
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Wen Huang » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:28 pm

Dynasty Warriors has the best music ever. The Hulao Gate soundtrack form Dynasty Warriors 3 will probably always remain my favourite.

Is there any possibilty to obtain all the music tracks, as in downloading them as MP3's?
''Do not do evil because it is a small evil; do not leave undone a small good because it is a small good'' - Liu Bei
Wen Huang
Apprentice

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Wen Huang wrote:Dynasty Warriors has the best music ever. The Hulao Gate soundtrack form Dynasty Warriors 3 will probably always remain my favourite.

Is there any possibilty to obtain all the music tracks, as in downloading them as MP3's?

Jump into the Battlefield certainly is nice.
All of them?! That's quite some task :)
There's no trick to it. I'm not using an orbment, it's not magic...and I'm not using an artifact, either. I just will fire to appear, and it does.
McBurn
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Wen Huang » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:51 pm

Xiahou Jia wrote:All of them?! That's quite some task :)

That would be preferred! :lol: I do understand that would be very difficult. I guess I'm especially looking for DW3's, but honestly, all the games have such good music, it's hard passing them over! :)
''Do not do evil because it is a small evil; do not leave undone a small good because it is a small good'' - Liu Bei
Wen Huang
Apprentice

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training