Dynasty Warriors Music

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Unread postby Yue Jin » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:32 pm

That sounds good man,Keep it up.
"I am He Man, the devil who shoots across the sky. Who dare fight with me?"
Yue Jin
Apprentice

Unread postby Onikage_12 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:54 pm

That was pretty good. Is that a Flange or a Phaser your using? sounded quite cool anywho...
False Media, we don't need it do we?
Onikage_12
Apprentice

Unread postby Nragemachine » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:29 pm

Onikage_12 wrote:That was pretty good. Is that a Flange or a Phaser your using? sounded quite cool anywho...

Thanks. That is a flange with echo and reverb. I use a Digitech guitar proccessing pedal so I can combine effects and make my own.
Nragemachine
Apprentice

Unread postby Onikage_12 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:34 pm

Oh cool. I was thinking of getting a multi-effects unit but I went for a Crybaby Wah and various other utilities instead. I use an Epiphone LP what do you play?
False Media, we don't need it do we?
Onikage_12
Apprentice

Unread postby Nragemachine » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:48 pm

Onikage_12 wrote:Oh cool. I was thinking of getting a multi-effects unit but I went for a Crybaby Wah and various other utilities instead. I use an Epiphone LP what do you play?

For my guitars I have 1 Ibanez JP bass, an Ibanez guitar w/ tremolo, an Epiphone Les Paul, a Dean Dime-O-Flage (Hell yeah!), and a 1973 Framus acoustic. The guitar I used in that song was the Ibanez.

A multi effects pedal is great, especially when you have a guitar with a well-defined tone. Like my Ibanez has a humbucker at the bridge position and two single-coil pickups, which gives it that heavy crunch, but also tons of clarity.

Also, thanks to the guy that mentioned about DW6 songs available at koeiwarriors.com. I was stoked to get those.
Nragemachine
Apprentice

Unread postby Nragemachine » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:36 am

Boy, the DW6 soundtrack is simply amazing! One of DW's best. Songs like The Most Dangerous Way, Magnificent Show, Theme of Lubu, and Ultimate Pressure just floored me.
Nragemachine
Apprentice

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:42 pm

I really like DW 6 'A Ways Away'. It's a combination between woodwind, flute, stings and Chinese strings, but it's really good IMO.
Meh, most of my posts are in interrogative sentences...forgive my lack of knowledge.
Kasumi14
Sage

Unread postby Paler than Moon » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:05 pm

I like Long Time Ago and Look Back On Your Way from DW 4 so much. They're just so awesome, I even use them for ringtones :oops:
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
your fragrance deafens.
Paler than Moon
Master

Unread postby Guan Yan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:34 pm

In dynasty warrior 6 I reckon yi ling has the best audio it gets me ampted about guan yu's death. :D
Yuan shu you dare declare yourself emporor I shall bring the justice of the Han upon your head.
Guan Yan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:49 pm

Paler than Moon wrote:I like Long Time Ago and Look Back On Your Way from DW 4 so much. They're just so awesome, I even use them for ringtones :oops:

I agree with you, DW 4 Encyclopedia Theme Long Time Ago is one of the best..

Battle of Yi Ling...what's the name of the track?
I really like the series 'She knows the...' songs on DW, especially 'She Knows the Tears' and 'She Knows The Way'. One of them are played on Lu Meng death's scene, I think..
Meh, most of my posts are in interrogative sentences...forgive my lack of knowledge.
Kasumi14
Sage

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training