Weirdest thing that happened to you in DW??

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Weirdest thing that happened to you in DW??

Unread postby MistroPain » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:19 pm

Well what was the weirdest thing youve seen happen in DW.

Mines are:
-When playing as Zhang Jiao on free mode on Hu Lou gate the Peons depleted three quarters of Lu Bu's health!! :shock:
-Second was in Dian Wei's mission when he gets killed (or is meant to) some soldiers were running into the corner of the castle and some disappeared, i didnt wanna attack em cause i thought that if i went all the way over there then all the troops would pass.
-Third, Si Shui Gate, playing as Guan Yu i paused the game for a while, then when i came back and unpaused (this is at start of battle) i was near Hua Xiong and died straight away (no one even hit me!!)
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:41 pm

Well..in DW 4, when I was playing the free mode in the mission 'Mt. Ding Jun' as Da Qiao, right after I defeat Huang Zhong, Da Qiao voice suddenly changed into Huang Zhong voice for the rest of the game. Imagine that Da Qiao suddenly attack the enemies with Huang Zhong voice. It was just like... :shock:
Meh, most of my posts are in interrogative sentences...forgive my lack of knowledge.
Kasumi14
Sage

Unread postby MistroPain » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Kasumi14 wrote:Well..in DW 4, when I was playing the free mode in the mission 'Mt. Ding Jun' as Da Qiao, right after I defeat Huang Zhong, Da Qiao voice suddenly changed into Huang Zhong voice for the rest of the game. Imagine that Da Qiao suddenly attack the enemies with Huang Zhong voice. It was just like... :shock:

Looool, im gonna try that 1.
Im gonna play as Da Qiao in Mt Ding Jun i hope it works for me.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:46 pm

It doesn't really have to be Da Qiao, I think. I play it in DW 4 Hyper *hopes you have it..if not, try it on the Empire ones or other expansion*. Several times later I replay that stage with Zhao Yun, Lu Xun and Sun Ce, and after defeating Huang Zhong, all of them started to sound like old geezer *no, I'm not offending Huang Zhong, they really sounds like that* . :D
Meh, most of my posts are in interrogative sentences...forgive my lack of knowledge.
Kasumi14
Sage

Unread postby MistroPain » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:42 pm

Kasumi14 wrote:It doesn't really have to be Da Qiao, I think. I play it in DW 4 Hyper *hopes you have it..if not, try it on the Empire ones or other expansion*. Several times later I replay that stage with Zhao Yun, Lu Xun and Sun Ce, and after defeating Huang Zhong, all of them started to sound like old geezer *no, I'm not offending Huang Zhong, they really sounds like that* . :D

:shock: The Da Qiao thing worked for me with Xiao Qiao it didnt work with anyone else tho.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:18 pm

Ah, so it's really a bug! I thought it was my copy that was problematic or such, but looks like it's not :D .
For me, that glitch worked for everyone. It's nice to have the girls sometimes to sound like Huang Zhong, or even the lacking-of-vocabulary Wei Yan was really funny.
Kasumi14
Sage

Unread postby MistroPain » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:12 pm

Kasumi14 wrote:Ah, so it's really a bug! I thought it was my copy that was problematic or such, but looks like it's not :D .
For me, that glitch worked for everyone. It's nice to have the girls sometimes to sound like Huang Zhong, or even the lacking-of-vocabulary Wei Yan was really funny.

Lol, it could be mine and ure disk suffer from the same scratch (i feel like we are soulbuddies already :oops: jkn lol :P ) which is wat is causing the problem.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:36 pm

-Second was in Dian Wei's mission when he gets killed (or is meant to) some soldiers were running into the corner of the castle and some disappeared, i didnt wanna attack em cause i thought that if i went all the way over there then all the troops would pass.

Would that be like a invisible gate with no gate captain or something?
Kasumi14
Sage

Unread postby MistroPain » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Kasumi14 wrote:

Would that be like a invisible gate with no gate captain or something?

I really dnt knw what was happening.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:42 pm

Weidest thing...one of the officer *I think it was Zhao Yun*, he got stuck between two horses and can't move, just running in place. So I decided to act cruel and just watch him suffers :D
Kasumi14
Sage

Next

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training