Weirdest thing that happened to you in DW??

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Weirdest thing that happened to you in DW??

Unread postby Shoelip » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:01 pm

For some reason after playing DW3 for months something apparently happened to the disk causing Zhang Bao and Zhang Liang to lose their fingers... They just had little square stumps of hands.

Also, the first time I saw the Hua Xiong death scene in DW3 was really weird. I think I was playing as the Allies like I had many times before, but then a movie suddenly played. I just remember seeing some generic guy yelling, then Guan Yu does his weird little waddle up to him and kills him in one swing... I was just like.... "Wha? What the heck was that?"

Also Also, DW3, Fan Castle, Wu side, Guan Yu. I really miss those interchangeable cutscenes.
Shoelip
Master

Unread postby Ben_c » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Ive been fortunate enough not to come across any bugs I can remeber while playing the DW series. I suppose then it would be defeating Lu Bu in DW 2 with a Level 4 or somthing Lu Xun :lol:
Ben_c
Master

Unread postby hall_of_famer02 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:57 pm

A weird glitch that happened in DW6 Hu Lao Gate

I was Ling Tong climbing up the ladders of the castle wall to attack the ballistas when suddenly I kep climbing up high in the air, AND I COULD HAVE KEPT GOING. But I was in a rush so I just jumped and did a jump charge.
No one can stop the flow of time. But a moment captured in the frame of the heart will never disappear. That will be shown at the bottom of their hearts, and will always give off a great feeling. Sweet...and bitter.
hall_of_famer02
Langzhong

Unread postby S.Teague » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 pm

I was playing Warriors Orochi yesterday, and I saw Orochi get into a "situation". Two of my fellow officers rode up to him on horse back while he was in a corner. He knocked them off their horses, but was then boxed into the corner by those horses. I found it highly amusing that the boss of the entire game could find himself trapped in a corner, boxed in by two horses who held him at bay. Those were the most heroic horses I ever saw, lol.
I watched him fight back while stuck, and he was acually still killing my men while unable to move. I finally moved to attack him, and a combo knocked him into the air and out of his trap. But I thought it was pretty funny.
S.Teague
Academic

Unread postby Mestre Will » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Hahahah i saw something very strange yesterday in Dw6.

Well in Tong Gate , one of caocao bases have been security by my and after i got it caocao call reinforcements for the base and a literant appear in the base ,WTF the base is my and he can call the literant anyway?
It happen in more 4 times : 1 in ChiBi , 2 in Yellow Turbans and 1 in Conquest of Wu.
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby GuoBia » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Uh, and I was doing a mercenary mission (last monk training). I was on one side of the battlefield and my allies were quite a bit far away. I whistled for my horse and all of a sudden THEY appear. I think it was a glitch, because I've never been able to whistle for my allies to come before.... Oh, and my horse never came.

I'm not sure if this counts, but it was downright weird, at least for me. DW6:Empires. I was playing Gan Ning and my friend was playing Sun Ce. I was charging my musou and Sun Ce came up behind me and started humping like mad. (Press O and they squat. Repeatedly press it and they squat, unsquat, squat, unsquat really fast).

Kasumi's glitch takes the cake I believe- holy snap how dya do that, I wanna do that too!!!! :D
Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby jiang cheng » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 am

DW5, I was Sun Jian in Hu Lao. I saw Lu Bu owning half the heroes. I think i saw Cao Cao, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei all get murdered while Liu Bei just only have 1/4 of the life gone.
jiang cheng
Scholar

Unread postby mrwongshappymushu » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:52 pm

DW6, jumped off HuLao Gate and got pwned by a ballista bullet
mrwongshappymushu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:10 am

this one isn't that strange but in dw5 there are alot of mis types like on he fei when cao zhang is coming as reinforcements it says he is lu gong haha :lol:
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
- President John F. Kennedy
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby mrwongshappymushu » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Cao Hong 14 wrote:this one isn't that strange but in dw5 there are alot of mis types like on he fei when cao zhang is coming as reinforcements it says he is lu gong haha :lol:

Tehe, the odd characters over their name sometimes :wink:
mrwongshappymushu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training