Weirdest thing that happened to you in DW??

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Unread postby MistroPain » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:52 pm

Kasumi14 wrote:Weidest thing...one of the officer *I think it was Zhao Yun*, he got stuck between two horses and can't move, just running in place. So I decided to act cruel and just watch him suffers :D

Lol that happened with Lu Bu, when he jumped of his redhare i got of my horse and it positioned itself into a perfect spot where he couldnt move, so all i had to do was watch, watched him for a while but he figured out that geting back on the horse would solve the problem and it was also weird cause thats the first time ive ever seen an officer get on a horse in DW5.
Another weird thing related to Horses was in He Fei when i was playing Zhang Liao i somehow passed the level without being noticed and got to Sun Quan, personally back then i hated riding horses and fighting so i got off and he got straight on (A RED HARE BTW) and rode off. He did come back tho.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Unread postby Onikage_12 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:30 am

I too have seen odd things involving officers and horses. But the weirdest thing that happened to me was on DW3 Nanman Campaign. In the Shu main camp I was fighting Zhuge Liang as Lu Bu, and he did his spinning fan attack (C4) and hit me into the fence behind us. There was some odd glitch as I went through the fence and got stuck on the mountain behind the base. It was funny but a tad irritating. There was also snow there which was weird...
False Media, we don't need it do we?
Onikage_12
Apprentice

Unread postby Zhuge Song » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:06 pm

Once I was playing DW5:XL with my friend; I was playing as Zhuge Liang and he was playing as his custom character with Zhao Yun's moveset. We were doing the Yellow Turban Rebellion, and cleared the map before going to fight Zhang Jiao. One of us did an attack to knock him over the edge of his altar, but he somehow fell down and got stuck in the wall. We both jumped down and he was sliding back and forth along the wall really fast, halfway through it while looking like he was running straight at us. My friend went up to attack him but as soon as Zhang Jiao got close he attacked then resumed sliding back and forth along the wall. Luckily, I was playing as Zhuge Liang so I just spammed his jump charge and eventually Zhang Jiao died.
Last edited by Zhuge Song on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
諸葛松 68-100-100-71
Weather, Infantry, Bowmen, Scout, Confuse, Rumor, Persuade, Reverse, Taunt, Trade
Zhuge Song
Apprentice

Unread postby talon1579 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:51 pm

I was playing as Xun Wenruo in Destiny mode (under Cao Cao), and had defected to Shu (Yue Ying) for a betrayal plan. Then, the next battle, Xun Yu attacks me, forcing me to kill my own nephew to keep up the disguise.

Unfortunately, Shu are now trying to destroy Wu, so it doesn't look like I'll defect back.
talon1579
Changshi

Unread postby MistroPain » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:39 pm

talon1579 wrote:I was playing as Xun Wenruo in Destiny mode (under Cao Cao), and had defected to Shu (Yue Ying) for a betrayal plan. Then, the next battle, Xun Yu attacks me, forcing me to kill my own nephew to keep up the disguise.

Unfortunately, Shu are now trying to destroy Wu, so it doesn't look like I'll defect back.

UHU ??
:?
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby talon1579 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:13 pm

Xun You, sorry, not Yu
talon1579
Changshi

Unread postby MistroPain » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:19 pm

talon1579 wrote:Xun You, sorry, not Yu

yh its still a "WHAT" for me?
I do not understand a thing u have said.
How did u get that destiny mode, especially since u cannot be forced to kill ure own nephew :evil:
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuge Song » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:19 am

Xun Wenruo is Xun Yu's surname plus his style name. What Talon is saying is that he was pretending to defect via Destiny Mode and ended up fighting Cao Cao, who has Xun You in his force. Xun You is Xun Yu's nephew. Therefore, Talon has to fight him in order to "keep up the disguise" for the betrayal plan (since you can't just defect back whenever you want).
Last edited by Zhuge Song on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
諸葛松 68-100-100-71
Weather, Infantry, Bowmen, Scout, Confuse, Rumor, Persuade, Reverse, Taunt, Trade
Zhuge Song
Apprentice

Unread postby MistroPain » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:03 am

Zhuge Song wrote:Xun Wenruo is Xun Yu's surname plus his style name. What Talon is saying is that he was pretending to defect via Destiny Mode and ended up fighting Cao Cao, who has Xun You in his force. Xun You is Xun Yu's nephew. Therefore, Talon has to fight him in order to "keep up the disguise" for the betrayal plan (since you can't just defect back whenever you want).

OOOOh, now i understand, plus i never knw Xun Yu's surname was Xun Wenrou, thanks :D
Didnt Xun Yu end up commiting suicide half way through book cause Cao Cao was a prik.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Weirdest thing that happened to you in DW??

Unread postby GongsunZan » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:27 pm

In DW2 - Yiling
I killed Sun Quan with Huang Zhong in one shot! (Bow)
GongsunZan
Student

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training