Weirdest thing that happened to you in DW??

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Weirdest thing that happened to you in DW??

Unread postby nixonator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 pm

when playing dw3 (can't rember charecter or CH lv) but when i kept playing it i kept seeing all these soliders getting stuck in the three holes in the middle left of the map were a spawn point is, well one time i went over to attack one of them and then was imdeitaly got sucked into that hole, i then attacked three times and i suddenly got pinged out of that hole instantly, (got completly shocked by that one) :shock: :shock:
nixonator
Tyro

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 pm

wow that is by far the weirdest thing I have ever heard of happening in dw lol :lol:
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
- President John F. Kennedy
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 pm

On DW3 or 4 (can't remember but I believe it was DW4 this was years ago), I killed Diao Chan on the Xia Pi(?) stage and then Lu Bu started crying Diao Chan, Diao Chan, ohhhh. He chased me around the stage relentlessly for however long the time limit is. He owned me as I continuously retreated only to watch him kill off the generals on my side and attack the commanding officer. Eventually, as the time was about to expire I charged him only to get killed within a few seconds.

Talk about getting owned on a game....

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:04 am

I remember Lu Bu's crying haha.

Easiest way to kill em, run em over with a horse, continuously. It might take a while, and you might get hit off maybe once or twice, but it works.

Or plan B; RUN AWAY, TURN ALL OF A SUDDEN, MUSOU.; REPEAT!
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:58 am

Xia Kyoto wrote:I remember Lu Bu's crying haha.

Easiest way to kill em, run em over with a horse, continuously. It might take a while, and you might get hit off maybe once or twice, but it works.

Or plan B; RUN AWAY, TURN ALL OF A SUDDEN, MUSOU.; REPEAT!

I tried (plan B) but, I grew impatient and tried to fight him one-on-one (and this was probably over 5 years ago now). As for the horse kill, I didn't figure that one out until I initially bought DW6 and did that to him at Hu Lao Gate.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:26 am

3 will always be the hardest and scariest. I hate how they can re-boost their life just by charging their musou.

6 was alright, pretty hard, still the usual three hit kill.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mestre Will » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 am

Yes , the "horse kill" way is the best way to kill any hard enemy , and prove be much usefull in chaos mode in dw6.

One thing i see happen a lot in dw6 is :
"Wrong officer , wrong battle" that mean one officer that are not realy in that battle but is in the game, is ok some musous are not near history (Like Sun jian history ,Zhou yu or Dian Wei) but hey there some that are realy absurds like : In WuZhang Plains if you are fight in Wei side (Wei or Cao Pi forces) , in the Shu forces we have Guan Ping ???
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Samurai262 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Weird thing happened to me the other day. I was playing DW4 and I was playing as Sun Jian on the Yellow Turban Rebellion. And after I cleard my left side of the map and Liu Bei and Cao Cao were still fighting (I didn't want to help my future rivals) and as I reached Zhang Jiao's base I noticed Cao Cao had left his troops (besides his bodygaurd troops) And he moved all the way over to my side and came to Zhang Jiao's base where I'm at while his troops ae still fighting Bo Zhang I belive. Normally this doesen't happen if you play DW4 you know this.
Samurai262
Initiate

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Me and my friend have an inside joke about DW. Every time we see each other, we laugh because of it.

In DW3, yu'll notice that usually in every battle, your fellow generals stay right on their horses with their troops next to them, unless a general attacks them (meaning they barely move). Me and my friend always found it so hilarious that Cao Cao is on his horse surrounded by all of his troops, and that he has like 10 generals surrounding him.

Imagine us doing a impersonation of a regal, majestic looking Cao Cao, his head held high, surrounded by all of his officers and what not. Dong Zhuo - Hu Lao Gate: "I'm Cao Cao, I have the biggest force out of all the alliances, but I'm just going to sit here and look cool, while everyone else does all the fighting" :roll:

As for weird stuff, I'm sure I'm not the only who's noticed, but in DW6E (not sure if this counts for regular DW, i forget) if you double jump on a cliff, you can actually climb it. In one of the missions i did as a mercenary, i had to deliver a message to a certain spot on the map (and whats weird, is that there wasn't a general to give it to). My guy was all the way on the other side of the map, slow as hell, and i had 13 seconds left to deliver this thing, as i arrived on a riverbank. Walking up, i saw that there was a pathway to the right of me that would lead up this cliff, where the message was supposed to be delivered. But by the time i found that out, i had around 7-8 seconds left. Approaching the pathway, i had 5 left, and it hit me that i wouldn't make it. As an act of irony and me giving up, i just thought "It would be so funny if you could climb the cliff by-" "Wait a minute, you can!" And sure enough i did. Delivered the message, without a second to spare.
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby LordCBrasil » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:06 am

Hum, weirdest thing... ah!

One time, i was playing with Lu Bu in Red Hare, driving thru the troops, and, in the map(DW5), there were a troop (5 soldiers) walking(with nothing to do i thing) over the map, and i swear, THERE WASN'T ANY OFFICERS OF BOSSES EVEN NEAR THE TROOP. When i get near it, i first tried to ride into them and, all of a sudden, my horse stopped and rose up and neighed. I stayed like :shock: .
-Sleeping Dragon: always prepared, cautious and clever, hard working... a brilliant strategist.-
LordCBrasil
Academic

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training