Weirdest thing that happened to you in DW??

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Weirdest thing that happened to you in DW??

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:23 pm

ya haha and another weird thing was I had my friend come over and we played hu lao gate battle and it was his first time to ever play dw. Well I told him to just avoid lu bu because since he is a noob he would get pwned but guess wht, he ended up killing lu bu!!!!! :shock: :o :lol:
I was like how in the world did you do that and he said "That guy needs to grow a pair. There has to be more of a challenge"
I was like oh brother :lol:
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
- President John F. Kennedy
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Not techniquely DW but I LOL when Lu Xun says 'please find Sun Jian' in WO. Lu Xun wasn't even alive when Sun Jian died! O koei... :lol:
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby mrwongshappymushu » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Sun Fin wrote:Not techniquely DW but I LOL when Lu Xun says 'please find Sun Jian' in WO. Lu Xun wasn't even alive when Sun Jian died! O koei... :lol:

Koei doesnt know much... Obviously :shock:

Cao Hong 14 wrote:ya haha and another weird thing was I had my friend come over and we played hu lao gate battle and it was his first time to ever play dw. Well I told him to just avoid lu bu because since he is a noob he would get pwned but guess wht, he ended up killing lu bu!!!!! :shock: :o :lol:
I was like how in the world did you do that and he said "That guy needs to grow a pair. There has to be more of a challenge"
I was like oh brother :lol:

Thats like my brother :( Beating Lu Bu in DW4 duel, with Zhao Yun LVL1 :rangry:
mrwongshappymushu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mestre Will » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:03 am

Sun Fin wrote:Not techniquely DW but I LOL when Lu Xun says 'please find Sun Jian' in WO. Lu Xun wasn't even alive when Sun Jian died! O koei... :lol:

Historicaly no but in WO story yes, the Wo story is very crazy.
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:37 am

what is WO?
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:49 am

I was playing DW4, i forget what lvl, some mountain lvl with zhuge liang. Anyway, i was Zhao Yun, and i paused the game for about an hour. (the lvl was shu vs wei) and when i come back Xu Huang is following me, almost like a bodyguard. He had a green essence following him also, and it kept flashing, almost as if he had gotten a defense item. Anytime i was near an enemy he would instantly kill them for me :shock:
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:11 am

Cao Hong 14 wrote:what is WO?

Warriors Orochi.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:36 am

I have never beaten Lu Bu in a duel at Hu Lao Gate on DW4 but, there was one time when I had him beat and just as I was delivering the death blow the time elapsed. I was literally hitting him and it didn't count.

I had never gotten so close again, maybe i'll turn on the PS2 and try some time this week or next week.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 am

I personally think lu bu is hardest in dw4, he was insane! its always weird if for example I'm cao ren on wu side of he fei and then when I kill the cao ren on wei it says cao ren has defeated cao ren :lol:
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:15 am

Me and my friend were around 8-10 when we first got DW4..

We remember being scared of Lu Bu, because he could literally kill you in like..3 blows. So what we would do is...i would take my red hair horse, and he would steal Lu Bu's. And we would REPEATEDLY run over Lu Bu till he died :lol:

But..there was one time, maybe two, that i beat him in a duel. Mostly blocking+Mosou :P
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training