Dynasty Warriors 7 Discussion

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Unread postby TheRealWolfman » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:15 am

Quality not Quantity, how many have problems playing on the PS3? How many have problems on the 360? Thank you...

P.S. They both are exactly the same discs, just one has the PS3/360 on it.
Semper Fi on the God Most High.
TheRealWolfman
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lordyuanshu » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:22 am

haha problems on the PS3? I haven't read one remark on this forum (or anywhere) about DW6 problems directly related to the PS3. I'd love to hear about it...

If anything I've read about a few xbox DW6's being ruined by the red ring of death...

I don't know what can be more validating than in the same amount of time when the game was initially released, it sold 6x as much for PS3.
Last edited by Lordyuanshu on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lordyuanshu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby TheRealWolfman » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:25 am

MistroPain wrote:Yeah apparently the 360 is actually better then the PS3, and i own both so i can tell, btw, my ps3 collects dust.
I also agree with the more Mousu mode thing WuLordoftheNewAge, i cant believe only 17 of the characters had a mousu mode, how crappy was that!

From someone who has both. IGN even said PS3 had more probs then 360.
TheRealWolfman
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lordyuanshu » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:28 am

haha so because one person says they prefer Xbox360, that's a good enough reason...not to mention he didn't give any tangible reasons as to why the xbox version is better...while I gave hard evidence to show that the PS3 version had 150,000 more sales initially...

And I think we've already criticized IGN's 'review' enough on this forum...
Lordyuanshu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby TheRealWolfman » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:44 am

People haven't given tangible evidence to how the PS3 is better, sure it has blu-ray, and thats "better", and all these other fancy "super-technology" names. But in the end, does it tangibly prove it makes the 360 look like the Wii? Sure people will say the PS3 is better because it is the veteran and it beat down Nintendo fairly easily, but when you have a non-asian, entirely western company introduce a new console everyone will say it's not as good as what the asians have. 360 is the underdog, but it's proven at both levels of technology that it can be as powerful and entertaining. There is no tangible non-edited evidence that the PS3 is absolutely better than the 360, now that proves my point on quantity vs. quality. Now people will buy more units of the PS3 because it's younger and it... hold up, that was in Japan! And well, people will obviously buy more units because people have become attached to Sony much longer than Microsoft (for consoles).
TheRealWolfman
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kong Wen » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:27 am

We should take this conversation to the next-gen console discussion thread! :)
"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back."
— Roland Deschain, Wolves of the Calla
Kong Wen
The Bronze Age of SoSZ
The Bronze Age of SoSZ

Unread postby Lordyuanshu » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:45 am

haha come on now by conversation you're implying I was off topic....I was on topic, DW6 sales and console disparities are relevant to DW7...his last post was the one that belongs in the Next Gen thread 8-)
Lordyuanshu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kong Wen » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:51 am

Lordyuanshu wrote:haha come on now by conversation you're implying I was off topic....I was on topic, DW6 sales and console disparities are relevant to DW7...his last post was the one that belongs in the Next Gen thread 8-)

No, I was implying the last few posts and any subsequent replies. The conversation is gradually moving away from DW and more towards console differences. Keep it tied into the topic or else move it to a topic that better reflects what you want to say! :)
"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back."
— Roland Deschain, Wolves of the Calla
Kong Wen
The Bronze Age of SoSZ
The Bronze Age of SoSZ

Unread postby MistroPain » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:22 am

Lol, well lets not turn this to a console war!
But just to FINISH THE FIGHT the Xbox 360 version is apparently better, less glichy and better graphics. People only bought PS3 version cause in East hardly any1 likes 360, they trust Sony and Nintendo too much!
Im partly Asian BTW so even i trust Sony a bit more then Microsoft, but this time i have to say Microsoft did a good job with the 360.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Unread postby Skode » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:36 pm

I would like to see in Dynasty Warriors 7.....

more focus on the later han years
more character musuo modes
more fresh characters (namely Chen Gong and Yuan Shu)
5th weapons
LIVE PLAY - ARE YOU LISTENING KOEI

anything else i'll take as a bonus, as a sidenote i was actually quite happy with the Ai in DW5, its not perfect yet but a great deal better than on DW5
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training