Dynasty Warriors 7 Discussion

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Discussion

Unread postby Zorkaz » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:17 am

Ah I see, thanks. I only played one character so far to unlock various costumes. My character is agile and brave with a katana and Red Hare becomes really useless this way. I'll have to play with a wise character sometime, as I really want to use all those cool stratagems.
Now that I've played DW6E and its predecessor, this game appears so complex to me.
Zorkaz
Assistant

Unread postby Xu Huang fan » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:01 am

Zorkaz wrote:Ah I see, thanks. I only played one character so far to unlock various costumes. My character is agile and brave with a katana and Red Hare becomes really useless this way. I'll have to play with a wise character sometime, as I really want to use all those cool stratagems.
Now that I've played DW6E and its predecessor, this game appears so complex to me.

yup that would explain it.

wise's stratagems last longer, in addition they are very good at dipomacy and make the best use of the option which lets you prepared a skill for a one time use, the level depends on your wise level.

Kind your troopers recover faster, if your a kind ruler then ALL your people's troops recover faster.

Orderly has the most troops and have a harder time getting injured.

Affluent reaps more resources then the others.

and evil is a mix of all of the above, but with negative side effects, often ends with officers defecting.

and this isn't getting into the tactic types they all get.
Ding Feng/Sun Shang Xiang is my new one true crack pairing XD (thank you ROT3KXI)
Xu Huang fan
Langzhong

Unread postby Zorkaz » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:39 pm

I see, thanks for the explanation. Another thing that has significantly changed are Musou attacks. I noticed that the katana has a normal and a jump attack, while Yuan Shao's weapon has a normal attack and one where you have to press the R1 button additionally. I'll have to figure the other ones out.
Zorkaz
Assistant

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training