Silly Poll

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Do you ever say "Ouch" when your character is hit?

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes : 279

Unread postby Zhang_Zhao » Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:07 pm

I sometimes say oww when I knock down or kill a group of enemy soldiers. I also get sad when I kill all the women in the game too. :wahh:
"This is why you are no good." Melfice
Zhang_Zhao
Langzhong

Unread postby LittleConqueror » Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:31 pm

I'll swear a lot if I lose or I am about to lose. And I almost always yell when I see a huge line of archers firing arrows at me.
"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence"
LittleConqueror
Scholar

Unread postby Stefanos » Sat Jul 06, 2002 4:22 pm

I almost put myself in situations where I berserk. I played a fresh Jiang Wei on hard with his 4th weapon, On Tong Gate. I beat everyone except Xu Zhu and Cao Cao, then I died. I slammed the controller onto the floor and it shattered. :cry:
I told you I get paid for every letter.. like abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Stefanos
我的甜孩子

Unread postby Zhang_Zhao » Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:43 pm

Zhou Yu wrote:I almost put myself in situations where I berserk. I played a fresh Jiang Wei on hard with his 4th weapon, On Tong Gate. I beat everyone except Xu Zhu and Cao Cao, then I died. I slammed the controller onto the floor and it shattered. :cry:
Didn't think you'd go that far as to lose control like that.
Zhang_Zhao
Langzhong

Unread postby Dong Zhuo » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:08 pm

I say something else. Usually they are "Oh great, Oh no, Oh fine and I will make you pay me back in credit card......." :D
Dong Zhuo
Apprentice

Unread postby ZhaoYun the Stampede » Sat Jul 06, 2002 10:11 pm

I just swear when I have a red health meter and when I start kicking ass and getting healed, I start saying stuff like "So ya wanna suck ma ding-dong!"Or when my bodyguard is set on attack and they dont do anything i go "Oh my god,your stupid!"
"This world is made of LOVE AND PEACE!"
Vash the Stampede
ZhaoYun the Stampede
Sage

Unread postby Zhang_Zhao » Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:38 pm

ZhaoYun the Stampede wrote:I just swear when I have a red health meter and when I start kicking ass and getting healed, I start saying stuff like "So ya wanna suck ma ding-dong!"Or when my bodyguard is set on attack and they dont do anything i go "Oh my god,your stupid!"
Oh bodyguards do something alright, they are best known for getting in the way and pissing you off. :evil:
Zhang_Zhao
Langzhong

Unread postby ZhaoYun the Stampede » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:55 am

Zhang_Zhao wrote:
ZhaoYun the Stampede wrote:I just swear when I have a red health meter and when I start kicking ass and getting healed, I start saying stuff like "So ya wanna suck ma ding-dong!"Or when my bodyguard is set on attack and they dont do anything i go "Oh my god,your stupid!"
Oh bodyguards do something alright, they are best known for getting in the way and pissing you off. :evil:

Fine if you put it like that,bodyguards dont do anything USEFUL.They just stand still or follow you in "attack" mode.Or when they are in "defense" mode they just stand right be hind you even though the enemy is right in front of you
"This world is made of LOVE AND PEACE!"
Vash the Stampede
ZhaoYun the Stampede
Sage

Unread postby Zhang_Zhao » Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:36 am

ZhaoYun the Stampede wrote:
Zhang_Zhao wrote:

Fine if you put it like that,bodyguards dont do anything USEFUL.They just stand still or follow you in "attack" mode.Or when they are in "defense" mode they just stand right be hind you even though the enemy is right in front of you
No, they stand in "front" of you, not behind.
Zhang_Zhao
Langzhong

Unread postby A Sympathetic Character » Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:49 pm

Anyone who does say anything, when their character gets hurt, they must be very in tuned with the game!
"I am a Sympathetic Character! I have been undeniably jealous of those who hold more power than me. . . I feel utterly threatened by them." - A Sympathetic Character
A Sympathetic Character
Langzhong

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training