Do you use your Bow? Xiahou Yuan and Huang Zhong dont count

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Do you use your Bow?

Yes
26%
No
15%
Sometimes
59%

Total votes : 34

Unread postby Jake » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:13 pm

Just for owning some running away officers. When once Lu Bu started to run with his HP low, I shooted him, and my friend just shouted from the back of the lounge: "owned!" :lol:
Jake
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jedi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:27 am

Jake wrote:Just for owning some running away officers. When once Lu Bu started to run with his HP low, I shooted him, and my friend just shouted from the back of the lounge: "owned!" :lol:

Lu Bu killed by a Bow :lol: I need to try that
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.” - Leo F. Buscaglia
Jedi
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kustin » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:30 am

DarkDecapodian wrote:Only for de-steeding an enemy or sniping archers - I still use melee on everything else. Still, I'm starting to use archery to do some pre-emptive damage on powered-up enemy generals, so I may find more uses for archery in the future.

That's my method, too. :wink:
I don't get proud when I finish my arts after all the hard work... until you like them. Why? Because I'm doing it for your sake.
Kustin
Sage

Unread postby Jason » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:58 am

Bishamon 10 wrote:Sniping Nanman off elephants, and Ling Tong @ Yi Ling across from the bridgelayer just for the fun of it. :lol:

Yep, that and fleeing officers.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby FuguNabe » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:08 pm

I like to shoot Lu Bu, Ma Chao and other's off their ride.. Especially those annoying nanman riders on elephants. I also like to use it as last hit to kill off general. It's satisfying to me for reasons I can't understand myself.... hahaha.
Cynicism in my lyricism? Life has been series of questions and sessions of lessons to enhance my essence...

Knowledge is god as despite my iaido skills my pen is is mightier than my sword...

With a tongue to match my wit your mental death swift...
FuguNabe
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: You'd find me at some karaoke drinking and singing with ladies on the weekend

Unread postby Shadowlink » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:02 pm

Bishamon 10 wrote:Sniping Nanman off elephants, and Ling Tong @ Yi Ling across from the bridgelayer just for the fun of it. :lol:
Yup because I cant do anything.
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Sam » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:11 am

Usually, it's quite affective for killing off fleeing officers, or knocking the health down on a psyched up officers, like Lu Bu - I believe it was actually one my favourite ways to knock his health down in DW2. Other than that, I also sometimes use my bow to attack approaching peons, more for the fun of it than any real practical reason.
Otherwise known as Wang Ping (Zijun)
Sam
Sweeper of Invaders

Unread postby Ricky » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:05 pm

Never really. When at first yes then no. It just got old really fast, if they make it better somehow then yes. HZ and XY all the time with the triangle move.

Note:I am the only one in the forum, no guests no hidden nada. My dream has come true, now too the next forum!! :!:
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby CaoHong18 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:01 pm

I hardly ever use it, just mainly for shooting enemies running away or to get generals off their horses.
CaoHong18
Tyro

Unread postby Kittn » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:19 am

No guests? Gosh. Every time I'm here there's like 20-30 guests. Must be my fan following or summfink...

anyway...

I love using my bow when an enemy officer is running at me, not away. It's so funny X3. I wanna yell at them. STUPID! I'm pointing a bow right at your face! *fires* And do they dodge? Nope. Smack! Arrow'd in the face. Silly Lu Bu!

Of course, then I end up running away after he clobbers me one good time. :3 But it's so worth it.
Kittn
Changshi

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training