DW real icon

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

DW real icon

Unread postby Ricky » Wed May 16, 2007 12:25 am

Okay Ive read what Lou Bert Said it was Zhao Yun and at some point I made a topic saying that it was Xiahou Dun? In anycase I dont really know who it is so can anybody tell in your opinion, who it is on koei Zhao Yun Xiahou Dun any of them. :)
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Antiochus » Wed May 16, 2007 12:33 am

Its Zhao Yun! That guy is the perfect warrior.

Loyal, brave, strong, honorable, young and sharp as a sledgehammer, what more do you need.
Antiochus
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ricky » Wed May 16, 2007 12:39 am

Those are very good point's but he lack's...you know what your right, but there might be someone that's bald! :idea:
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jason » Wed May 16, 2007 12:41 am

It's.....a matter of opinion? But going from what we've seen, Zhao Yun is the definite poster boy.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Antiochus » Wed May 16, 2007 12:46 am

I would just like him to get an actual personality, instead of his typical bluntness he usually shows. But I guess that if he had one, he would no longer be the DW icon...
Antiochus
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ricky » Wed May 16, 2007 12:50 am

I also would like him to get his own actual personality maybe an evil one. :lol:
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Wed May 16, 2007 7:19 am

In DW2, there was Zhou Yu, Zhou Yun, Dian Wei and SSX all together as the four icon characters, Zhou yun and Zhou Yu taking the lead.
In DW3, i dont know never played it.
In DW4, it was Zhou Yun.
In DW5 it was Zhou Yun, but they minorly squeezed in Xiahou Dun, SSX, Cao Pi (useless as an icon), and thingies such as.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Kustin » Wed May 16, 2007 7:44 am

Darkest Legacy> How do you figure that out? Besides, his name is Zhao Yun.
I don't get proud when I finish my arts after all the hard work... until you like them. Why? Because I'm doing it for your sake.
Kustin
Sage

Unread postby Antiochus » Wed May 16, 2007 7:49 am

Darkest Legacy wrote:In DW2, there was Zhou Yu, Zhou Yun, Dian Wei and SSX all together as the four icon characters, Zhou yun and Zhou Yu taking the lead.
In DW3, i dont know never played it.
In DW4, it was Zhou Yun.
In DW5 it was Zhou Yun, but they minorly squeezed in Xiahou Dun, SSX, Cao Pi (useless as an icon), and thingies such as.

Oh, its the same for DW3, he is still considered as the typical hero of the three kingdoms. I think he even had a nice little rivalry with Xiahou Dun, really cool...
Antiochus
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Wed May 16, 2007 10:50 am

How do i figure what out?? Im sorry for my spelling but Zhou is easier then Zhao for me for some reason, gotten so used to it.
If KOEI are gonna keep that Icon a good one, in the next game, (since the new characters seem to be taking everyones places)), they should include his legendary missions, such as the one where he fought off Cao Cao's army with only a few troops, but tricking them with a fake ambush and charging straight into Wei's Vanguard, aswell as the mission (not just when he arrives to the battlefield with Liu Chan, but actually getting him) where he single handedly faced Wei's army, and saved Liu Chan, on his own.
And maybe not a whole mission but a cutscene where he takes a fishing boat, catches up with the larger boat and saves Liu Chan from SSX.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Next

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training