Unique NPC's???

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Should Unique NPC's be in the next game??

Yes
81%
No
8%
Not Sure (please explain)
12%

Total votes : 26

Unread postby TheRealWolfman » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:20 am

-Ma Teng
-Ma Dai
-Guan Suo
-Xu Shu
-Chen Gong

Speaking of RTK, is 12 being released for America? (in english)
Semper Fi on the God Most High.
TheRealWolfman
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MistroPain » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:57 pm

There are a couple who could be made:

-Emperor Xian
-Emperor Ling
-Emperor Liu Bian
-He Jin
-Huangfu Song
-Zhang Liang and Zhang Bao (only if they aint added)
-All leaders who arent added
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:09 am

Some strategists that haven't been included in the game like Guo Jia, Cheng Pu and stuff...and Zhuge Liang father-in-law *he seems to have an unique personality in the novel*.
Meh, most of my posts are in interrogative sentences...forgive my lack of knowledge.
Kasumi14
Sage

Unread postby MistroPain » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:10 am

Kasumi14 wrote:Some strategists that haven't been included in the game like Guo Jia, Cheng Pu and stuff...and Zhuge Liang father-in-law *he seems to have an unique personality in the novel*.

I have to disagree with you there, Cheng Pu and Gou Jia should be made into playable characters.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ricky » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:41 pm

MistroPain wrote:
Kasumi14 wrote:Some strategists that haven't been included in the game like Guo Jia, Cheng Pu and stuff...and Zhuge Liang father-in-law *he seems to have an unique personality in the novel*.

I have to disagree with you there, Cheng Pu and Gou Jia should be made into playable characters.

I could actually see Guo Jia as an NPC. Except Cheng Pu, he should have been added already IMO. One of Sun Jian's/Sun Family greatest Generals. He's been known to be quite heroic as well. Guo Jia can be that NPC who just gives his commands during battles like Xia Pi, but in the end I really don't mind if he is not added or so as one.
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MistroPain » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:33 pm

Ricky wrote:
MistroPain wrote:

I could actually see Guo Jia as an NPC. Except Cheng Pu, he should have been added already IMO. One of Sun Jian's/Sun Family greatest Generals. He's been known to be quite heroic as well. Guo Jia can be that NPC who just gives his commands during battles like Xia Pi, but in the end I really don't mind if he is not added or so as one.

I see your point, but then again, nearly every strategist should not have been playable, they should have all been NPC's if thats how it goes :P
Then again there added already so who cares.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Skode » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:37 pm

Ricky wrote:
MistroPain wrote:

Im with you there Ricky, Guo Jia played his part but sadly died so early there isnt enough depth to add him - id rather the clone movesets from characters to NPCs and NEVER again make those playable so similar after all they managed that all the way since DW3

Yeah Cheng Pu should also have been added but after so long and so many people whinging he aint there maybe as a NPC is as good as its gonna get and rather he be a NPC than a generic officer any day of the week
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:33 am

I think that Guo Jia should be an NPC, not because he's a strategist or such, but because his role isn't that long in the story itself *not to mention he died early because of illness*. They should add some really noteable characters like Cheng Pu into a playable characters.
Meh, most of my posts are in interrogative sentences...forgive my lack of knowledge.
Kasumi14
Sage

Unread postby MistroPain » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:06 am

Kasumi14 wrote:I think that Guo Jia should be an NPC, not because he's a strategist or such, but because his role isn't that long in the story itself *not to mention he died early because of illness*. They should add some really noteable characters like Cheng Pu into a playable characters.

I dnt understand, there are so many battles Gou Jia was involved in, he dies after Dian Wei anyway, and Dian Wei was added.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:31 am

Well, afterall, he's a strategist. His main role is only in a few battle, sorting out some strategies and then he died.
Kasumi14
Sage

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training