Which general would you prefer to serve under??

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Which general would you prefer to serve under??

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:13 pm

I just wanted to know, who would who fight for, any general you want to fight under in Wu, you name it, and explain it.

Personally i would like to fight under Sun Ce, no reason but his coolness, Zhou Tai, cause hes my favourite Wu character, also his loyalty is unbelievable. Finally i would like to serve under Huang Gai, he's been in Wu for a long time and i would like to fight for Wu for aslong as i can (although i do prefer Wei or Shu), also what he did in Chi Bi is cool, and how he met Sun Jian is cool. Id also love to fight under Zhou Yu.

<Mod Edit (SX): Title changed to include all kingdoms>
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Shadowlink » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:38 pm

Sun ce and only Sun Ce. Maybe Sun hao
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:41 pm

lol.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Xia » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:00 pm

Zhou Yu. Just.. Because he's Zhou Yu. And he's great. The intelligent are worth much respect.
I command your very souls you unbelievers.
Xia
Assistant

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:53 pm

If you fight for someone like ZhouYu youll be the ones doign the ambushes and all, while he gains your glory, but still i would like to fight for strategists, maybe become their protoge like Jiang Wei with Zhuge Liang, imagine me taking Lu Mengs place, i wouldnt dare kill Guan Yu (too much respect to kill him how Lu Meng killed him, Lu Meng disgusts me) but instead go after taunting Wei to send another attack, and do Chi Bi all over again but differently, this time ill have professional swimmers (includign myself) to swim to Cao Cao's ship, attach explosives (they did have these by the way) and blow a whole in several spots on his ship, then ill unchain the rest of the ships and set explosives onthe bridges they are on, wait for the people to start jumping out, one will be Cao Cao and then kill him, meanwhilst ill ask for Shu generals, including Liu Bei, the brothers, Zhuge Liang and Zhou Yun to come, as we force on of the attached boats ont he shore, the Shu army will charge onto the ships from the west, i and some of the Wu armies will attack from wherewe are (where we were swimming), half will attack from the south and the other half from the East, ofcourse we can also call for Ma Chao to come and help us,ill then immediatly block Shu's escape and destroy them all in one blow, and there is my new unified China.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Xia » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:30 pm

Exploding the ships eh? I'd keep them chained up. That way, once one or two sink, the rest go with them. And ambushes are quite safe, if you're the one doing the ambushing.
Xia
Assistant

Unread postby Long » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:32 pm

I would serve Sun Ce, he posessed the qualities which exemplify an outstanding leader. Probably in an advisory position.
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
"Censorship is a tool for the closed-minded and insecure."
Long
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:20 pm

What would you do after he dies, who would you join, if i were with Sun Ce, i would turn to Zhou Yu, then take lead as grand commander as a strategist, and do what i said i would do above.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Xia » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:14 pm

If I was first working with Sun Ce, I'd feel obliged to follow under either Zhou Yu or Sun Quan. Probably Zhou Yu, seeing as there would be more action.
Xia
Assistant

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:42 pm

Well what about after Zhou Yu, would you join Quan, id prefer to become the Grand Strategist by proving my skills to Zhou Yu at Chi Bi, and become the new adversarry for Zhuge Liang, and Sima Yi.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Next

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training