New women characters, How many you want, who you want?

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

How many new females do you want?

7%
2-4
30%
5-8
8%
MORE MORE MORE
29%
None!
26%

Total votes : 73

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:09 pm

Another women with a spear would be cool. Ma Yun Lu could also weild a spear, id love for her to look like Zhou Yun's sex change.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Xia » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:09 pm

I think a female Zhao Yun would be.. exciting. I think a cross between Nu Wa (weapon and armour) and Lu Bu (height/weight etc) would be interesting. Needs a good VA though. Very few things annoy me more than the voice of Xing Cai's "here I come".
I command your very souls you unbelievers.
Xia
Assistant

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:23 pm

Look for the sex change topic, it shows pictures of people if they were women, its cool, but thats what i want Ma Yun Lu to look like, Zhou Yun's sex change.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby LittleDragonZ » Sun May 13, 2007 8:09 pm

I would like 2, and no more. And I don't know which.
Behold the spear of Little Dragon!
LittleDragonZ
Scholar

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Mon May 14, 2007 4:42 pm

Do you know which teams you want em in??
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Skode » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:07 pm

Im all for new female characters so long as they have a decent stotyline to them. Xing Cai - what was the point, same for Zhen Ji and Yue Ying nut in all fairness i like the fact they each have unique weapons at there disposal
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: New women characters, How many you want, who you want?

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:31 pm

Depends on how koei can use them, they had an excellent choice in picking Xing Cai and then handled her poorly, more of that and it doesn't matter if they add 0 or add 100 woman. Ok only three woman fought at the time historically/novel and they have one of those already but Yue Jin and Cheng Pu fought a lot of battles, doesn't make them characters I wanted. Do they have an intresting story? Do they have relations or a intresting personality?

Shu seems to be running out here of woman, Lady Gan and Lady Hu at a stretch come to mind, best koei can do is get the best out of the woman it has there at the moment. Wu has the likes of Lady Wu, Sun Luban, Lady Xu and more then a few wives of Quan as possibilities while Wei has Lady Guo, Bian, Xin Xiangying, to a lesser extent Zhang Chunhua to work with. Done properly, a woman can add to the game, it is a case of making the right choice and getting the best out of said picks
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Terranigma Freak » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:23 pm

You know who they should add? Everybody's wives!
Terranigma Freak
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Corrino » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:27 am

The obvious choice is Cai Wenji (Cai Yan), she is one of the few female characters to have a very rich story and she does actually have a physical journey unlike almost all the other females.
Corrino
Apprentice

Unread postby crosswindcrab » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:55 am

Lu Ling Qi is the most obvious choice. She's already in both DT2 and the RoTK games. Give her the ol' Sky Scorcher for the heck of it.
Theres alot of Ma Yunlu love here which is kinda cool. A female Ma Chao would be swell.
I remember someone talking about Guan Suo being female. A female Guan Suo + Xing Cai would be rad.

That being said, before they add new females, they need to fix the ones they have. Yue Ying and Sun Shang Xiang kinda got ruined in the last game.
Scientists are testing the health of marine life by putting shrimp on treadmills.
...Maybe that’s what they find so compelling about the image of a lowly shrimp, valiantly scampering along to nowhere on a treadmill.
crosswindcrab
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training