Lu Meng

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Unread postby Shadowlink » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:23 pm

ahah that is not true because his c6 can kill crowds and charge up musou and true musou can kill crowds helping you in chaos while lady wu points out his musou last attack help crowd kill. Guan yu is not arrogrant in the story expect in wu's point of view where he goes oh what can wu do with so little troops? he was questioning but wasnt saying oh I can beat wu and wei together in thwe story. I do not use speed characters I prefer strength like I told xiahou jia but see the thing is guan yu doesnth ave alot of strength like the dwchaosmode guide said so lu meng and guan yu have to depend on fast recovery
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Long » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:02 pm

Wow, six pages on a mediocre character...

I guess it just goes to show the fanbase is as diverse as the characters themselves.
Last edited by Long on Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
"Censorship is a tool for the closed-minded and insecure."
Long
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kong Wen » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:30 pm

You're free to believe and to assert that Lu Meng is mediocre, but please provide some reasons or some food for thought rather than simple spam.

And just to refresh everyone, let's remember to stay on topic and make sure our posts actually contain some content related to the thread.
"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back."
— Roland Deschain, Wolves of the Calla
Kong Wen
The Bronze Age of SoSZ
The Bronze Age of SoSZ

Unread postby Sun Gongli » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:18 pm

Shadowlink wrote:ahah that is not true because his c6 can kill crowds and charge up musou and true musou can kill crowds helping you in chaos while lady wu points out his musou last attack help crowd kill. Guan yu is not arrogrant in the story expect in wu's point of view where he goes oh what can wu do with so little troops? he was questioning but wasnt saying oh I can beat wu and wei together in thwe story. I do not use speed characters I prefer strength like I told xiahou jia but see the thing is guan yu doesnth ave alot of strength like the dwchaosmode guide said so lu meng and guan yu have to depend on fast recovery

I don't use Lu Meng's C6 a lot. Too long to recover. I'd rather juggle individual enemies with his musou - while it does do some crowd control, that's just a matter of keeping everybody else away for me as I concentrate on a particular target.
"There are those who try to shape the world to their own whim,
and then there are those who allow the world to shape them.
It is in the balance that greatness is achieved."
Sun Gongli
Poo Poo Pants

Unread postby Shadowlink » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:40 pm

"ya, sort of. mediocre reach but 360 range.
But the main disadvantage of his C4 is the jabbing strike right before it.

err... you said third attack...do you mean C4? or like the third square pressed. lol
either way, they are both not very useful attacks, both because of the third normal attack (the retarded jab)"
taken from dwchaosmode guide
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Ricky » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:31 pm

Lu Meng?? :? I love Lu Meng!! :D In the game he becomes so smart yet strong, I hope they improve him alot more too, and get a unique musou. His battles at Fan Castle are fun overall I think he's a great character! :P
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shadowlink » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:20 pm

I think he is okay now, but you can die easier with him, it's more challenging and fun to play as him when you are trying to survive.
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Ricky » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:24 pm

Shadowlink wrote:I think he is okay now, but you can die easier with him, it's more challenging and fun to play as him when you are trying to survive.

Oh yeah, you said you didn't like him like some time ago! Great that you agree now it is hard with Lu Meng. :) :(
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Lu Meng

Unread postby LittleDragonZ » Mon May 26, 2008 12:51 pm

He's a bit so and so for me. I mean, I didn't mind his image, personality or moveset up to DW6. Though what he needs now is a unique moveset since he has never looked better, IMO.
Behold the spear of Little Dragon!
LittleDragonZ
Scholar

Re: Lu Meng

Unread postby talon1579 » Thu May 29, 2008 1:33 pm

I liked his armour from DW4 and 5. They've dressed him in civvies now.

DW5
DW6

I can't seem to find a pic from dw4.
talon1579
Changshi

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training