Compare SoSZ members to DW characters!

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Compare SoSZ members to DW characters!

Unread postby Mestre Will » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Hahaah i think Cao Hong and Xya Kyoto can be like Gan ning and Ling tong (after they become friends) .They do a excelent double and most of times think like each other , also are young ones.
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:49 pm

ya we are kinda :D . mestre I think I see you as wei yan in some aspects(only some).
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
- President John F. Kennedy
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Hyper90 wrote:zhuangyong for chen sou :D

always a historian :D

Um... not a Dynasty Warriors character as stated below.

SunXia wrote:Dynasty Warriors characters, not Novel characters!!

Hmmm

It's hard to see Lady Wu for anyone other than Yue Ying and other wise characters in the series!!

mrbeate, hmmm I'd see him as more of Lu Xun than anyone because he's quite young but very smart if a little impulsive!!

Qu Hui can be another strategist-like character, Lu Meng since I would see him as having more of a playful side considering his background!!

All of these selections seem pretty accurate or at least as accurate as one could get when trying to match up people with Dynasty Warriors characters.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mestre Will » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Cao Hong 14 wrote:ya we are kinda :D . mestre I think I see you as wei yan in some aspects(only some).

Wei yan ? Why ? Not as i dont like him but of all why Wei yan ?

The thing who most i am like wei yan is say strange or wrong sometimes :lol: , is not totaly my fault my english already has been "upgraded" with time since i join.

I think Sun Fin is more like Ma chao or Sun ce , Dong Zhou too like Ma chao or Zhou Yu.
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:09 am

please don't take this in any way or offense Mestre but I see you as wei yan because even though your sentences are kinda broken up people can understand perfectly what you are trying to say and also because even though you have language difficulties you are still quite crafty. the crafty part may be more novel wei yan than dw so maybe you are someone else for your craft side but I'm not sure exactly who yet.
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:40 am

Cao Hong 14 wrote:please don't take this in any way or offense Mestre but I see you as wei yan because even though your sentences are kinda broken up people can understand perfectly what you are trying to say and also because even though you have language difficulties you are still quite crafty.
Hehe, pointing out his errors when you refuse to use capital letters at the beginning of your sentences?? Haha, if that's your reasoning then perhaps Xu Zhu for you for mismatched grammar but you can still understand what Xu Zhu is saying!! Crazy Tiger :D!!

Xu Zhu doesn't strike me as somebody who would use paragraphs or captials!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:50 pm

haha I actually agree Sun Xia :lol: . If I had to pick one from dw Xu Zhu would be me for most things. I am extremely lazy and refuse to use proper grammar. but the only things that Xu Zhu is and I'm not is that he isn't very smart where as I am an all A student. not trying to brag or anything but I don't want to say I'm completely like Xu Zhu :wink: :lol: .
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby mrbeate » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:42 am

SunXia wrote:mrbeate, hmmm I'd see him as more of Lu Xun than anyone because he's quite young but very smart if a little impulsive!!

Haha I just saw this.. >.< I admit being impulsive.. but what strikes me as surprising is that someone actually thinks I'm smart xD.

Where are the old Sun Shang Xiangs' ? I know you probably got this many times already but your quite similar to her.

Zhuanyong.. hmm.. you are far more intelligent than I am, I've always seen you as a Zhou Yu kind of person. Though I can be off, never was good at judging/comparing people.
Smoke, drink, relieve my stress
mrbeate
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:56 am

Oh I know I am, I actually loved DW4 so much because the Sun Family reminded me so much of my familt in general!!

There's my dad who is absolutely amazing and so bloody competitive, he's in his 50s and still plays football with people my age!!

My oldest brother is so competitive as well and is very cocky, strong and fiery and he's so popular its hilarious!!

My youngest brother is very calm and collected and very very smart!! He has his aims clearly set out and works towards them and emotionally, he's the strongest out of the lot of us!!

And then there's me, basically the spontaneous girl whose hyper and likes to tease her family a lot!! Growing up I was on every sports team in school and I played football with my family as well and played hockey with men!! I was always the one up the tree or making spears with the stanley knife or the fastest little climber!! I used to make my own fishing ropes when we'd go fishing but it wasn't my turn to use it and I found such a great spot I caught more than dad!! I'm very loyal and protective of my family, and we're a very close knit unit, well except mother because of the way she is!!

For ages my signature was "So, has the Tiger of Jiang Don finally met his match?" from DW4 because it reminded me of my family!! I think that's why I identified with the Suns so much!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 am

mrbeate wrote:Zhuanyong.. hmm.. you are far more intelligent than I am, I've always seen you as a Zhou Yu kind of person. Though I can be off, never was good at judging/comparing people.

*blushes* I take that as a tremendous compliment.

Especially seeing as he is my favorite Dynasty Warriors character. :mrgreen:

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training