Most embarrassing character

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Most cringeworthy...

Cow Pee... uh, Cao Pi
3%
Ma "eat my justice" Chao
9%
*giggle* Xiao *gigglegiggle* Qiao *giggle*
18%
Zhang Jiao... oh Heavvvvveeeeennnnnssss!
20%
Zhuge Liang---he MEANT to be that way...
1%
La Vita di Zhang He e bella!
35%
Others (explain!)
14%

Total votes : 136

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:07 am

Kong Wen wrote:Speaking of embarrassing, I always cringe at Yiling when Zhou Tai says "Lu Xun... so... young...". :?

Oh, yeah. That was something :lol: I thought Zhou Tai would burst in tears when I first heard it.
How about Hua Xiong after the victory at Si Shui Gate: "...as long as Hua Xiong is here...". I completely understand why Lu Bu was SO mad at him and kept insulting him during the level.
Do what you believe is right and don't be distracted by praises or insults.
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lady Wu » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:45 am

Kong Wen wrote:Speaking of embarrassing, I always cringe at Yiling when Zhou Tai says "Lu Xun... so... young...". :?

I cringe at that line especially because they've skimpified Lu Xun's outfit. (What's with that costume, anyway? It's not like he's got abs to show off...)
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Unread postby SunXia » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:20 am

Zhang Jiao, I always feel embarrassed when running around as him, he's that bad, everything about him is bad it makes me want to puke!! Him and Zhuge Liang..when he does that little wispy thing with the fan that creates that misty thing which does nothing I just feel myself reddening, can you imagine that in real life..."Heh...yeah that was supposed to do something there", its irritating!!

Zhang Jiao gets my vote!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Mei Sanniang's Rack » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:58 pm

All of them have their annoying aspects (except Cow Pee, the prenounciation is chuckleworthy, but doesn't f••• up a cool character), but I went for Zhang Jiao.

Other than the OTT voice acting, I find Zhang He quite amusing, a pretty good character to use, too.
Mei Sanniang's Rack
Tyro

Unread postby Shadowlink » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:16 pm

Really now? Everytime I zoom through the stage I say Justice finish you off. First character was ma chao and defeating them made me say jsutice. How is zhuge liang meant to be embrassing? Stupid how Koei made Baidi castle have the same peasants that defend Shu. It's funny though when Zhao Yun told them that. Of course they should have rephase it saying a nice ruler can give you all you want, treat you good and want toward your cause =/ o wells. Zhang jiao or Xiao Qiao. Im actually okay with zhang he. I was actually playing as xiao qiao into front of my girlfriend and she didnt like it.... whatever I pick Zhang jiao, because he is in the game more than xiao qiao
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Jedi » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:29 pm

Zhang He creeps me out in the game he acts gay.
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.” - Leo F. Buscaglia
Jedi
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:49 pm

Zhang Jiao creeps me out, his VA is weird, i think his VA creeps out a lot of people also. After that Zhang He is pretty weird, ironic i say pretty ey, nah joking, and yes yes i know it wasnt funny. He is gay id say, the thing that really creeps me out is his ending movie in DW5, where he and his men dance, first time i saw it i laughed, the other 5 times i saw it, i got creeped out.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby FuguNabe » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:01 am

Ma Chao's justice marlakey is absurd and most cringeworthy IMO.

Can't remember if it was in SSGM3 or SSGM4 but Zhang He's butterfly wings on one or two of his alternative costume was um... pretty freaky.

Zhang Jiao is just awfully dull to play IMO but he's not so bad. It's just that they've nerfed him to the point of maing him almost not worth playing.
Cynicism in my lyricism? Life has been series of questions and sessions of lessons to enhance my essence...

Knowledge is god as despite my iaido skills my pen is is mightier than my sword...

With a tongue to match my wit your mental death swift...
FuguNabe
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: You'd find me at some karaoke drinking and singing with ladies on the weekend

Unread postby cao cao#1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:57 am

Zhao Yun his righteousness babble annoys me.
I never have a problem with taking a test. Its the 10 minutes before you enter the room that get to me you hear people talking about crap you have never heard about in your life.
cao cao#1
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:34 pm

But he doesnt talk that much, how can he babble if he dont talk.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training