Do you talk to the characters?

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Unread postby dirtybird » Mon May 14, 2007 12:38 pm

i don't talk to my characters.
Everything i've obtained, and all i know; i give it away just to know you Lord.
dirtybird
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Hannibal ad portas » Mon May 14, 2007 2:22 pm

Dead right i do! I use every insult i can muster in one breath at the likes of Lu Bu specially when he chases you when your life is critical i tend to scream like i really am gettin chased bear arsed down the street by Lu Bu!
Hannibal ad portas
Master

Unread postby Mei » Mon May 14, 2007 2:27 pm

Hannibal ad portas wrote:Dead right i do! I use every insult i can muster in one breath at the likes of Lu Bu specially when he chases you when your life is critical i tend to scream like i really am gettin chased bear arsed down the street by Lu Bu!

Haha!
Although I'm not quite as bad as that, I do shout too when Lu Bu is after me. He just compels you to scream abuse at him, even if you haven't lost any health.
Mei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Mon May 14, 2007 4:37 pm

Im jsut wondering if some of you are only saying things to start a conversation, i doubt a lot of people talk to there characters.
I am not calling you liars, its just, well you know, its kinda weird, ive only ever talked to my characters a couple of times.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Mitsunari » Mon May 14, 2007 4:52 pm

Darkest Legacy wrote:Im jsut wondering if some of you are only saying things to start a conversation, i doubt a lot of people talk to there characters.
I am not calling you liars, its just, well you know, its kinda weird, ive only ever talked to my characters a couple of times.

Different people do different things, naturally. I occasionally have a darned good bellow whilst playing DW, especially when the peons and majors are 'giving it plenty' and irritating me immensely.

It shouldn't really matter if people are embellishing on their proclivities or not, conversations are conversations after all. That's the principle reason we're here; to converse. :D
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Mon May 14, 2007 4:54 pm

Ahim, im 16, i dont understand what you said, but i kinda think i do.
If i do then i guess it was rude of me to ask.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Ricky » Tue May 15, 2007 8:58 pm

I only talk to them when Im on a weapondeadlock but only if Im dying, GO FASTER!!!!! :x
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Foif » Tue May 15, 2007 9:52 pm

As someone said earlier, i usually talk when im playing Empires and the guy says something really dumb about their base.

I get really pissed when i go to someone who needs help and has most of his health, surrounded by people and generals, and is being attacked by...1 general...

So ive learned not to care, and ignore them...
Foif
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ricky » Tue May 15, 2007 9:59 pm

That's right I hate that on DW5Empires. Let's go and attack that base, we will destroy that base I will defend that base. I dont really like empires much it's all about base talk. :(
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Sat May 19, 2007 4:09 pm

Tht happens a lot, but for some reason if you do ignore, there dead in a minute, but if you dont ignore, just like you said, they have full health, and can actually beat back everyone there, i once listened went there saw Liu Bei's health was full so i just went, and then he died straight away :evil:
Darkest Legacy
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training