Dynasty Warriors BB

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Dynasty Warriors BB

Unread postby DynastyWarriors6 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:56 pm

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/3967

This game looks really good and it looks like you have real control over your character. Does anybody know when this game will come out?

Edit
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/dyna ... 07285.html

Just found an article talking about it.
DynastyWarriors6
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Han Song » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:14 pm

Yes, I've heard of it aswell, you get to great your own character, and go into battle with about 63 other characters online.
Steel, though sharp, is not always the best weapon of choice... A sharp tongue could prove far better than any blade if used correctly.
Han Song
Initiate

Unread postby WeiChang » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:11 am

It s stil in development in Japan and so It is o where near completeion. All I know is what I have seen from pics. I think that pvp is going to play a major role as well as co-op (Player vs, Player). It seems to be an MMO perhaps even an MMORPG (MMO-Massivley Muiltiplayer Online RPG- Roleplaying game) Weapons will have all sorts of different stats. So,far there are 2 sexes too choose (Human Male and Female) and 4 types of people too choose in each group (This maynot be true, I'm only going on what I saw http://www.musou-bb.jp/about/char_make/index.html) and perhapse customizeable options for each (Hair eyes ect.). Expect to see me on it as soon as It comes to America.
Most overrated Video Game death:Aries FFVII
Most under :every peon in Dynasty warriors
apparently Murder is bad but Mass Murder is OK
WeiChang
Apprentice

Unread postby Separation Anxiety » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:06 pm

Well they say its an MMO, but that doesnt seem accurate as they say its limited to 64 or 8 or whatever depending on your sources. Well I have played WOW and Everquest and such and I can tell you that often there are more characters than 64 in a single zone. So I doubt MMO status, just online multiplayer game. It better not have monthly fees or I refuse to buy
Oh my my, oh hell yes, your gettin buried in your party dress.
Separation Anxiety
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kustin » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:27 am

As far as I know, it is under a unique genre that's called MMOACT, which means Massive Multiplayer Online Action game.
I don't get proud when I finish my arts after all the hard work... until you like them. Why? Because I'm doing it for your sake.
Kustin
Sage

Unread postby Separation Anxiety » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:33 am

It won't have the same success as other MMOs like WoW or Everquest. You need those skills and stats to really interest the MMO players. Basically you will just have the same people playing this as the other 8 or so DW games. I may get it, but the lack of RPG in it disappoints me severely, it may get second seat to another better game.
Oh my my, oh hell yes, your gettin buried in your party dress.
Separation Anxiety
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kustin » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:27 am

Separation Anxiety wrote:It won't have the same success as other MMOs like WoW or Everquest. You need those skills and stats to really interest the MMO players. Basically you will just have the same people playing this as the other 8 or so DW games. I may get it, but the lack of RPG in it disappoints me severely, it may get second seat to another better game.

Well, you'll never know before you try it. But yes, skills and stats would do much difference.
I don't get proud when I finish my arts after all the hard work... until you like them. Why? Because I'm doing it for your sake.
Kustin
Sage

Unread postby serenerage » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:19 pm

Dynasty Warriors BB is going to be in America Feb. 1st of next year. It will be in Japan sometime in this fall of this year.
serenerage
Tyro

Unread postby Jason » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:36 pm

Mmmm, that looks pretty sexy. DW, you will be renewed in my life yet again.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Kittn » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:15 am

:shock: I wannit!

Oh wow, I can just see it now. A bunch of hapless players wandering around thinking they got the hang of this, and then Lu Bu wades into the masses and slaughters everyone.

Fun! Excitement! Adventure! And its for PC which means I dont have to buy a new console or anything. Yippie!
Kittn
Changshi

Next

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training